Bro Down

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Walking into the lab I stopped in my tracks and watch as my boyfriend was evilly laughing to himself and setting up something while Bree was sitting and reading a magazine. "Hey babe, what are you up to?"

He just looks at me and continues to laugh evilly Bree groans in her chair "Okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises? Did you finally grow a chest hair?"

Chase stops laughing "No!" he pauses then smiles, holding up two fingers "I grew two." Chase starts struggling on the wire "Actually, this is a little something I like to call Adam's payback."

Crossing my arms I head over and hop onto the counter, eying Chase "For what?"

Chase sighs and looks back and forth between Bree and I "Don't you remember what happened last Thursday?"

Bree smiles "Oh, yeah."

"Your still hung up on Adam throwing you across the room into some stools?" sighing out I hop off the counter and over to Chase.

He nods his head "Yes I am, my back still hurts!"

Bree smiles "Oh, yeah. We all love the bionic brother toss." I nod my head in agreement, even though Chase doesn't like it somehow I always manage to laugh.

"Yeah? Well, let's see how he likes this." Chase say

Adam and Leo walk in, Leo steps over the looped rope on the floor "Trap."

Stepping in the looped rope Adam looks at Leo "Trap what? Whoa!"Chase presses a button and Adam is caught in the rope and flipped upside down.

Chase perks up and pushes me to the side "Oh, yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!"

"Uh Chase?" raising an eyebrow I look between Adam and Chase

Chase looks around "That came out wrong."

Adam starts putting things together "Oh, the trap was on the floor."

"Yep, and now we're gonna play a game called "Human Piñata." But instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch." Chase tells Adam

Leo crosses his arms "Ironically, I'm guessing it's candy."

"You're forgetting one thing, Chase. I can use my heat vision to break free." Adam severs the rope with his heat vision, and crashes the floor, falling on the console upside down in the process "Aah! Ohh!" Adam gets up with his left arm hanging unnaturally around his shoulders "Ha! Nice try!"

Bree looks over at him worried "Um... Adam?"

I point over at his left arm "Your Arm."

Adam looks at his arm "What about it? Whoa! I never knew my arm could bend like that."