Post Credit Scene

《《 ☆ 》》

《《 ☆ 》》

2012

The phrase "curiosity killed the cat" has always been a sentence spoken to Tony Stark. Except, much like most things, it went through one ear and out the other. Due to his lack of sleep, Tony had a lot of time on his hands.

It's amazing what happens when you join a band of literal superheroes, stop an alien invasion, and almost die. 

Marlene Rogers was someone Tony Stark heard a lot about, and not just because she was a famous war hero. No, he grew up with bedtime stories of his Aunt Marlene. 

Despite having already met Steve Rogers, Marlene was his favorite of the Rogers siblings. You'd think that meeting the Great Captain America would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, one most people would die for, and it was. Yet, Tony Stark wasn't most people. 

That was clear from even a young age. 

Hearing Captain America was found in a popsicle tube, made Tony wonder if Steve wasn't the only Rogers that evaded death. 

Shortly after returning home from his work defeating Loki, Tony hacked in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database. 

For legal reasons, you didn't see the previous statement. 

It wasn't easy finding the rough estimate of Marlene's explosion, but he did. He had sent drones to canvas the area, searching for any signs of her. 

He was about to give up when he finally found something. Upon further investigation, he found the better Rogers Popsicle. 

Back in Black played through Tony's lab at maximum volume while he tinkered with his Iron Man suit. 

Suddenly, his music was shut off. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S, you better turn that back on before I unplug you-"

"Sorry, sir, but Miss Rogers shows signs of consciousness."

Tony removed the twizzler from his lips, leaning over the sleeping figure. He had found her in a coma of sorts. After, he ordered J.A.R.V.I.S. to keep him updated on her condition. 

As Tony moved to take another bite of his red twizzler, her blue eyes snapped open.