yandere! scp-049 x reader (part 3)

yourbootycheek wanted this so ima do it. Btw this is more of a pov thing and 049 is more protecrive than yandare this chapter. ))

You were walking to the cafeteria to get some nice, lovely (f/d) ((favorite drink)) for yourself. How? You didn't know, but 049 did a failed attempt to kill 035 that one night, what a liar 049 can be.......

(Few months ago during the little sleepover, skip brought to you by moon (me) being happy just because my other book is in 9th place on scp049- )

You, 049, and 035 were hanging out, and he wanted to go grab something, and so did 049, but being the curious one, you decided to follow them, and what you saw.........

It made you scream.

035 and 049 were fighting, and 049 was trying to break 035 in half while 035 himself was fighting for his life. It was quite the horrifying sight, it makes your heart skip a beat every time you think about it now. Ever since, you never dared to approach 049 unless its for a interveiw. You considered 035 your hero, but he still didn't like you, not one bit. He just did it because......well, you don't know. Someone then snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Hey, you just gonna stand there or not?" You look to the guard. "Uh, oh. Sorry, i was lost in my thoughts...." the guard just ignores you. You grab your drink and go sit at one of the benches when.....

'WE ARE EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CONTAINMENT BREACHES, FULL ON SITE LOCKDOWN INITIATED ((bro my spelling- tell me this is wrong- ))'

Your heart dropped as your blood ran cold. You got up and ran out of the cafeteria, trying to get away from the guards who were now chasing you. You eventually lost them, but you had a whole other problem now since you went down the elevator.

049 is down here.

You pass through one zombie after the other, untill you get to 049's cell. You couched so you couldn't be seen through the window. You then hear someone saying to run. You look up, seeing 049 with one of his 'patients', so you ran before 049 could catch up to you.

You litteraly smack the elevator buttons to go up, and the moment the doors open, you do it again. Why?

Because a certain old man was right in your face. "OH HELL NO!-" you yelled. thankfully he couldn't get the chance to grab you. As you go back down, you exepct to see 049 wating for you at the door of the elevator, but nope. He was in a staring contest with 173- wait a da** minute since when did 173 get down there? 079 probably helped that neck snapper.

When you blink, both 173 and 049 are gone. You decided to walk around the area to hopefully find yourself at least a level 4 keycard, some ammo for your hand gun you found earlier of a dead corpse, and a good weapon, like a auto rifle or machine gun. You suddenly hear footsteps and OH NO LIKE OH S*** 049 GRABBED YOU!-

You try get out of 049's grasp, to which his grip tightens, dang it you feel like he is cutting off your blood circulation in your wrist. "Uh doc, where are we going?" You ask, and your still scared. "Some place more safe for you." You tilt your head in confusion. "How can i trust you though?" 049 looks to you when you were gonna say something else, but you decide against it.

You finally get to 049's cell after what seemed like a whole 100 years. "Stay here, will you?" You nod. "Okay, i will be back soon." He walks away....perfect time to run to the elevator since its close by, but you thought the doctor was still at the chamber door, just out of sight. You sigh, whishing you could tell whether or not someone was behind a wall.

Your eyes turn a shiny silver, and you see 049 at the doorway through the wall, but then he walks away as your eyes turn back to the regular (E/C) ((eye color))......

What did you do?!

End of chapter.

At this point i will need to make a yandare! 049 x reader book-

Word count: 731