173 x scared! reader part 2

(( finally! ))

Previously.... (go read part 1 because spoilers from part 1 are up ahead.)

"Leave me the f(([REDACTED]))alone, will you? And don't think about trying to force me, i will snap all of your necks if you do that!" The MTF slowly back off, and leave. "Heh, there we go...."

"Now its just you and me."

You didn't really like the tone....you were shivering under 173's gaze. 173 teased you about it for a while, which you hated very, very much....."hey, you zoned out again!" You shake your head back into reality. "Eh..? Oh, sorry..." 173 shakes his head. "Don't be sorry. You tend to do that anyway, yes?" You nod. You try move away, and he let's you leave.....odd.

Later after the containment breach...

Y/N's POV

I was finishing up a interview with 035 when 035 got pissed at something I said. The other scientists had to calm 035 down so i didn't get killed. I ran out the room as fast as I could. While I was running, another containment breach happened. I swear I heard someone behind me so I kept on taking sharp turns. I got tired, but the thing was still following me. Turns out, it was 035 with a new host...

I was ready to accept my fate. He was going to kill me anyway, I don't want to live here in this...superstitious foundation anyway. But then someone yelled at him. "Hey! Back off from Y/N!" 035 started backing up as something came out from the shadows. It was 173. 173 then pulled me into a hug. It almost made me feel more....safe? 035 scoffed before walking away. "Stupid motherf***er....." 035 whispers. "I heard that!" 173 said like as if he was pissed, which he was.

173's POV...

How dare 035 try hurt Y/N? He should know that he/she means the world to me! I grip onto Y/N more as 035 continues to walk down the halls. Once 035 was out of sight, I picked up Y/N and started walking back to my cell. "Hey, where are we going?" Y/N asks. "Somewhere safe..." I reply. Y/N was still kinda confused, and I'd understand why. Once we got to my cell, i put Y/N down and sat next to him/her. "Uhm....." Y/N was uncomfortable, I knew that, but i didn't care. I just wanted to be with him/her. I hug Y/N and I was going to be like that for as long as the containment breach was going to go on.

Later on after the breach...

Y/N's POV...

173 still has yet to let me go. Damn he is clingy! "Please, it's been a hour since the breach happened!" 173 shakes his head 'no.' He stayed like that until the guards forced him to let me go.

Later on, we became great friends, but it was like 173 wanted to be more than that......

End of chapter.

Very rushed, motivation thrown out the window, ideas are pure dust. How lovely.

Word count: 522