Singing competition {Fluff}

A/N: this is my first time writing, I hope y'all like it

《Schlatt P.O.V》
It was like every basic day, nothing interesting ever happend in Las Nevadas. All I really wanted was some recognition from my boyfriends (not that I'll ever say that).

Why did wilbur get to be revived and not me!?

I litteraly did nothing wrong...okay that's a lie. But still! don't they want me to be revived.....

Nope.

I'm not gonna be a downer for nothing. Though the question remains...WHAT DO I DO!!!

wait a min.

That's a new poster. Now that I look closer it says something about a singing competition in Las Nevadas. They're looking for a singer whos songs they can play in the casino.

...

WHAT!? How come I know nothing about this, wth, that's just messed up.

《Third person P.O.V》
Schlatt wasn't bad at singing in any means, in fact when it came to singing he was actually very good.

He had ironically written a song for Quackity and Wilbur recently, he never got to sing it because he was too embarrassed to put his reputation at stake. Schlatt grabbed the poster and ran into the woods near Las Nevadas, if he wanted attention, oh boy was he gonna get it...

~<♡>~

He practiced the entire week, working on his flow and voice.

Wilbur grew suspicious, narrowing his eyes at him whenever he leaves. Quackity on the other hand, was too busy working on his casino to baby his lovers. He knew Wilbur was also busy on some plan with Technoblade. Schlatt though...Quackity had no idea what he did during the day. Some would say 'pay more attention to your boyfriends' but quackity knew they were fine and that's all that matters.

Quackity wasnt really focusing on the singing competition, it was Charlie and Fundys idea, so they can work on it. Quackitys only job was to be there.

Suddenly Wilbur bursts through Quackitys door and sits on the chair in front of Q's desk. Quackity gives him a blank look as wilbur sets his legs on the ravenettes desk, leaning back and taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Why are you here wil?" Quackity says, completely monotone.

"Do you know what's going on with schlatt?"

"What do you mean" Quackity asks, genuinely concerned. "Don't tell me he's acting suspicious, he always acts suspicous" if there was one thing quackity knew, it was schlatt got bored easily, and would do anything to feed his excitement.

"Well that, yes, and he comes back sweaty and dirty a lot, what do you think he's doing" wilbur says with a slight smirk. Quackity could tell what he was thinking, he was accusing schlatt of adultery...what a joke.

"Oh, and what do you think he's doing wilbur?" Quackity asks, feighning curiosity.

"You really wanna know" wilbur asks leaning closer with a smug look.

"No."

"Now get out, I'm busy"

Wilbur sighs and finally leaves, and that was that.

~<♡>~

《Schlatt P.O.V》
I've mastered it. I'm ready for the competition today.

I Made fundy make me the final audition. He was as confused as me as to why i am taking part in it.

And now it was time, quackity and wilbur were sitting there looking bored af, it almost made me laugh if it wasn't for the nerves. The crowd wasn't giant (thankfully) but it still scared me to the bone.

I slowly walk on to the stage, the outfit I chose was a jumper half yellow and half blue, to symbolise me and wilburs friendship (before the whole lamanburg thing) and  I wore fake yellow wings that symbolised quackity.  I felt a bit stupid, but oh well...

As I finally looked up, i see quackity and wilbur looking at me wide eyed. I grin and give them a wink as wilbur quickly puts out his cigarette.

Quackity straightens up and leans forward, giving me a look of curiosity, like I'm not gonna actually sing.

I grip the mic harder.

And sing.

*Play the song (only till 1:11 min)*

(You can go through the lyrics and see what relates to schlatt, I'll make it bold)

♤What schlatt sings is underlined♤

Listen now
I'll hip you, hip you now
When I whistle, whistle owl
I'm gonna split you, lift you
Get when I hit you with a smile
I'll make you, make you "wow"
Now I'm with you, with you now
I can't forget you, get you now (let me get ya)

Hey, hi, hello, yo, what's up?
My, oh me, oh boy
What's word? Could I call ya?
Of late, I'm no one, I'm from New York
My, oh, mi amor
(quackity calls schlatt that)
Who told ya you could look so good?

Ooh, sire, lie next to me
(schlatt says that to wilbur every morning)
So I can peek at ya before you wake
Ooh, my love
My luxury's right here if you want
You want to stay
Yo, let me in your world
(schlatt wants to be revived, lol)
You know what I spy?
Spy ya looking lonely
(referance to schlatts history with spies)
Ya know boy, that's why
I wanna be your lady, your l-l-l-love
My l-u-x-u-r-ay, ya know what I want
If I could
If I could
If I could

I open my eyes and see quackity and wilburs jaws dropped, blush evident on their face. It was priceless. But then wilbur abruptly stands and sprints towards me. Everything is in slow motion as wilbur jumps onto the stage and pulls me into a tight hug, it was suffocating in the best way. I hug back closing my eyes tightly, I didn't wanna let a tear slip in front of people.

Wilbur rubs my back and finally let's go, i look into his eyes and see pure adoration. "I needed this schlatt, thank you" schlatt knowingly nods.

Suddenly schlatt feels a presance behind him"I know me and Wil don't say it enough, but, we love you schlatt" it was quackity and oh god, are they trying to make him emotional. It's working. Schlatt gasps and grabs onto wilbur saying I love you back.

The end 😁

A/N: Lemme know if you have any recommendations for the next oneshot♡♡♡

1043 words (aye)