Cheating {Light Angst/Fluff}

TW: Mentions of drinking, swearing, mentions of amputation, murder
(Let me know if I missed anything)

A/N: Short chapter this time folks.

《Third Person P.O.V》
Schlatt couldn't doubt them.

He felt as if it would be stupid, but they had been acting weird and it was confusing.

Schlatt could either question them or let it be. The ram chose to let it be, but now he was regretting not asking.

They started ignoring him, distancing. And even though That's how their relationship worked, it was getting excessive.

Ever since wilbur had been revived, him and quackity got close. They both got close due to the fact that they could relate to having a romantic relationship with schlatt....that didn't go anywhere. They made an agreement to finally be able to date schlatt and, in a way, take revenge.

When schlatt found out it was revenge, he felt angry, sad, and All around misserable. He ran and made it to Bad lands, where Wilbur and Quackity found him.

They apologised and brought him back.

Though schlatt couldn't help but feel that if something was slightly off, then it meant they are still trying to get revenge.

Their dynamic was simple, hate and love.

Their relationship was something their traumatised hearts cherished.

Schlatt looked in the mirror, pointing out flaws, as usual. He scoffed and walked to the bedroom door. He was about to leave when he heard a voice.

It wasn't his partners voices, it was one persons voice that schlatt could swear he's heard before.

Schlatt decided to poke his head out

It was Ponk?

Schlatt walked out the door to see ponk looking frantic, mumbling to himself. Wait a minute, where was his arm.

"Hey ponk?"

Ponk looked surprised before smiling.

"Oh, um hi Schlatt"

"Did you need to talk too wil or Q?"

"N-no, I'm here to talk to you" this surprised the taller, why does ponk wanna talk to him?

"Really, about what?" Schlatts voice came off more harsh then he intended.

"Nothing too bad, I-i just need your help!" The masked boi exclaimed.

"Ummm, what would you need me to help with?" The ram questioned, exaggerating the word 'me'.

"So you know how me and Sam started being a thing, well he um, did this." Ponk said, gesturing to his arm.

"HOLY SHIT, WHY!?"

Ponk looked at schlatt with a blank expression.

"He's crazy about his prison, it's getting scary. I k-know he really loves it, I just didn't think he'd do this."

....

"Schlatt stop looking at me so wide eyed, I'll explain everything, just sit down...please?"

Schlatt was in fact wide-eyed. Who would do that to someone so close to them!?

Despite the never ending questions in the brunettes mind, he sat down, gesturing for ponk to explain

~♡~

"So you're telling me, that bitch cut off your arm and TORTURED you, because you stole dysfunctional prison key cards?"

"Yes."