Bodies {Smut}

A/N: I'm writing this in math class, I need therapy. Also quick question, if I write porn (which I do), does that mean I'm part of the porn industry?

Tw: swearing, degrading, praising, dead bodies, blood mentions, voyeurism, mentions of gambling. (Lemme know if I missed anything)

Also schlattbur today ;)
..............................................................

《Third Person P.O.V》
Schlatt was feeling emotional today. Wilbur was out doing something and quackity was cleaning their penthouse.

It was schlatts turn to clean today, but quackity had mercy seeing his tired state.

"Babe, you awake?"

"Yeah" schlatt mumbled out.

Schlatt was the type of emotional that is embarrassed to show his emotions. He didn't like people being able to read him.

"I'm going out, okay baby?" Q whispers, leaning towards the resting ram.

"Where are you going?"

"....bussiness.."

Schlatt didn't know what to think about that answer, but decided he's too tired to question it.

Suddenly a thump came from the enterance of the penthouse.

"The fuck was that" schlatt grumbled out.

"Nothing....probably Wilbur- lemme go check.."

Quackity rushed out, leaving Schlatt confused.

Oh well.

《Quackity P.O.V》

I rushed out the room, wilbur needs to learn to be more quiet, Schlatt doesn't need to worry about stupid shit.

"Oh, hey Quackity" wilbur says with a shit eating grin, his voice nonchalant as allways. Sometimes I just wanna wack that cigarette out of his disgusting mouth.

"Could you be more quiet, Schlatt could hear you drop it."

"Oh no" beanie boy responds, rolling his eyes.

"Why is it bleeding everywhere, couldn't you drain it" I let out angrily, wilbur was a package of frustrating.

"Chill Q, I know deep down, you love me and everything I do for you." My only response to that was a gag.

I putt my gloves on, getting ready to clean this mess.

"Go to schlatt, make sure he doesn't leave the room." I grunt sternly.

This body is fucking heavy.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Also, don't tease him to much, he's not in the mood."

"I'll see for myself ducky."

"Stop." I say in response to the nickname, schlatt is the only exception to calling me that.

Wilbur just smirks and walks toward our shared room.

《Schlatt P.O.V》

What's going on. I want to get up and go check, but I'm scared of the consequences.

Just as I was about to go back to sleep, wilbur bursts through the door.

"PRINCESS, my little snuggle bug, my pumkin spice, sugar baby, my-"

"OMG, wil, shutup!" I shout, stuffing my face into the pillow. Maybe if I stuff it long enough, wilbur will disappear.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby" wil coos as he takes a seat on the bed I was currently laying on.