Motherly {Smut}

Requested by: cookie99_1

A/N: I know I haven't posted, please forgive me. I'm doing this instead of my essay, help!

Warning: Smut, smoking (obviously), casino, swearing.

_______________________________________

Third Person P.O.V
Fundy ran up to Schlatt crying hysterically, as much as Schlatt wanted to roll his eyes, he could stand seeing Fundy cry.

The ram sighed at the sight of the snot and drool all over the fox's face, at this point he was asking himself why they don't have daycares in casinos.

"S-schaltt!! My h-handdd!" Fundy cried, shoving his hands in schlatts face.

Jebediah slowly examined the, actually quite deep, cut on fundys' hand. His eyes squinted in concern as he took his hands out of his pockets, handing a handkerchief to the fox hybrid.

"Clean up that shit on your face." Schlatt grunted, pulling fundy to the side of the casino, away from loud noise.

Just then the ram notices something in Fundys hand. "What's that?"

*sniff* *sniff* "I b-brought c-cleaning supplies.."

Schlatt smiled, there was an oddly motherly aura around him, and guess who came in time to see. The bomb bomb duo themselves, Big Q and little W (because Big W already exists😌).

Quackity's percing blue eyes quickly caught sight of the lamb & fox in the corner. His eyes widened in obvious shock, 'what an intriguing sight'. he thought.

The duck hears a deep chuckle next to him and turns his stone cold face towards the sound.

"Jelous Schlatt never looks at you that way ducky?"

"Shut up Wilbur, don't act like you're not finding this hot."

"Oh, wowww, what a pervert." Wilbur smirked.

Wilbur was saying that, but Quackity noticed how his eyes never left schlatts face, eyeing up that concerned expression with a look of hunger.

Quackity might just join him on that bandwagon, afterall, it was a rare sight, why not savour it?

~♡~

Schlatt P.O.V
"Fundy, what did I say about climing trees, what are you 5?"

I quickly regretted what I said when fundys eyes started welling up with tears all over again. Damn kids.

"No, no, no, buddy, I'm just saying it for your own good. Don't cry...shhh, it's okay, just ask me and I'll climb the tree with you next time, okay?" Fundys tears softened and he peaked up at me with a happy face. Damn it, why does that get me everytime, I don't even like kids! (Keep telling yourself that schlatt)

"Really?"

"Yes, really bud."

It always confused me how kids could come up to me, my towering, hell like figure definetly would scare my younger self off. I don't know, maybe kids nowadays are....built different?

"Anymore pain?" Fundy nodded his head mumbling a no in response.

"M'kay, good. Now flip off."

The self control you have to have to not swear and protect kids sanity or whatever, almost made me want to roll my eyes and tear my hair.

But I always feel a pang in my heart when I see them smol things hurt. It's odd. I'm big man Schlatt, not bitch boy preschool piss cleaner Schlatt.

I scoff and walk off towards the door. Nowhere else to go but out anyways. (Get it, like go out on a date ;) )