So done with you {Angst}

A/N: Im Sorry, I had to come back with the sadness😭 but hey I'm back, and now it's about to be a fun rollercoaster 😎

TWarnings: Mental health issues, gaslighting, swearing, sadism, angst, manipulation, character death.

_________________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

To say Schlatt was depressed was an understatement, in fact Schlatt just felt trapped.

It was okay to feel hated, Schlatt was used to that...but he just wanted to leave. This SMP was like a jail cell to him.

Dying wasn't an option. Help wasn't an option. Leaving wasnt an option. How was Schlatt meant to get away from his thoughts. The deranged voices reminding him of his 'mistakes', of the people that ultimately hate him.

One day he's walking pass some random person that he's wronged, and having a mental breakdown, then the next he's trapping himself away in some ditch, begging for the memories to fade.

It was getting to much.

So he packed his things and went to Las Nevadas, oh poor old naive Schlatt. Thinking anyone would help him.

.
.
.
.

As soon as he arrived it was hell.

Quackity immediately caused a scene beckoning him to "get out".

Tears were running down Schlatts red face as he slowly tried to get of the ground, hissing from the pain in his bruised rib.

He dusted his clothes and began to leave this shithole.

His face wasn't red from crying, it was from humiliation. Maybe that was the last emotion Schlatt felt?

Walking passed all those stares that burned into his soul, not to forget the most critical of them all, digging into his back. Eyes of one of the most beautiful beholder he's ever known, his duck.

~♡~

Then he saw him, while leaving the city of gambling, those beautiful milk chocolate brown eyes. Just by the shade of the tree line.

Wilbur.

Schlatt couldn't contain his smile, he was alive!

"Wilbur!" Schlatt shouted, running closer to the tall figure. The closer he got the more wilburs expression became clear. He was smirking....almost as if he had expected Shlatt to come running to him.

It was ironic really, wilbur under the shade, Schlatt under the sun, almost as if the ram was running away from the light.

"Ah, Schlatt, pleasant to see you here." Wilbur smiled, nonchalantly.

"...yeah, so...do you have ghostburs' memories? Cause I have Glatts!, just need to confirm you don't hate me....." Wilburs eyes softened as they met Schlatts' nervous ones. But even he could tell something negative was hidden behind them.

And that negative emotion, no matter if it was anger, sadness, envy or maybe even grief, it was now going to be Wilburs.

"Of course. What brings you to these parts darling?" Wilbur's sadistic side was starting to show in his eyes, but as usual, Schlatt was too busy blushing over the petname to notice.

"Well-" then he saw it.

Maybe it wasn't as noticable to Wilbur before due to the lack of lighting. But now he saw it.

And he was angry.

"Schlatt, did you cry." The rams eyes widened a bit in shock before instictively reaching his hands out to touch his own face.