So done with you: Part 2 {Angst + Fluff}

A/N: What do y'all think of male pregnancy? 😈

TW: Swearing, mentions of mental health issues, mentions of murder and blood

Lemme know if I'm missing anything^^
ENJOY♡

_________________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Shit. Shit. Shit

Wilbur fucked up.

It's hard to explain but he just wasn't in the right mindest. He gave up on panicking when he felt Schlatts pulse stop.

>JSchlatt was stabbed by Wilbur<

This was it.

He was sure Quackity wouldn't revive Schlatt again. Though, if he had too, he was going to make Quackity do it.

"WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR!" Speak of the devil.

Wilbur rubbed the tears off his face, getting off the ground. Only to pull out a cigarette and lean onto a nearby tree.

"I killed him" the ex-president wasn't really in disbelief. He was more so taunting Quackity at this point.

"I can tell. How do you plan on fucking fixing this." The casino owner growled.

Wilbur let out a dry laugh.

"You knew Quackity."

"What-"

"But you still KICKED HIM OUT." Wilbur shouts in anger. Quackitys face just goes blank.

"Oh, I knew Wilbur, I knew you have no self control and blame it all on some sort of 'mindset' that YOU SAY, makes you want to provoke disturbing feelings."

"It's the truth. It's called Sadistic personality disorder. But I'm not going into this. SCHLATT BLEEDING THE FUCK OUT NEXT TO US."

Quackity looked down at the paling figure of the man bellow him. He looked in peace, but Quackity knows that's far from the truth.

The more he looked, the more his blood boiled.

"Wilbur." Said man hummed.

"I'll make sure, when I revive Schlatt, he never forgives you."

Wilbur eyes widen as he drops the cigarette.

"You wouldn't fucking dare" he growls.

Quackity smirks. "It would be the easiest thing in the world."

Wilbur quickly jumps onto quackity, and begins fighting. Easily wilbur pins him down to the floor, the duck being the only one of the two panting in adrenaline.

It was at that moment Quackity realised, wilbur was strong as heck. His eyes widening in disbelief, as wilbur pinned him with one hand. The other pulling out a knife as he brought it up to Quackitys neck.

Wilbur smirks, eyes still dark.

"dont you fucking dare." He punctuates the last word with a harder press on the neck, drawing blood.

"Okay..."

They both got off the ground.

"I heard you and Schlatt dated. I didn't know you actually cared about him." The duck grumbled.

Wilbur smiled, "I've known Schlatt longer than you."

"I know."

"Jelous?" Wilburs voice was giddy.