Potions 😳 {lil angst + smut}

Recommended by: M1nzyZuzu

AN: welcome to my first smut fic. This was a little odd to make, I didn't think I would write 'vaginal sex'. I'm okay with how it turned out though ^_^

TW: swearing, vaginal sex, spanking, mentions of death, basicly whatever you expect from a smut fic. (Let me know if I missed anything♡)

A bit rushed😅
..................................................................

《Third person P.O.V》
Schlat hated sitting in his limbo all day, "Celebreating" his never ending birthday party.

It was nice when wilbur was here but schlatt never talked to him, just stayed away. He didn't want wilbur to get mad at him, since they were probably still enemy's.

It was odd.

Wilbur always just sat there, playing his guitar, smirking smugly about something...

He was lucky enough to leave and get revived, by dream most likely.

The rams been waiting for that day, the day he gets a taste of freedom again.

Little did he know that day was right around the corner!

《Schlatt P.O.V》
I could tell it was time.

A light emitted when the door of the train opened. It put me in a trance, pulled me towards it.

I slowly made my way towards it, I was overwhelmed with anticipation. What was beyond the doors, am I going to be alive now?

After one step in, everything was black.

....

I woke up in what looked like a cave, my eyes were burning and my head was pounding.

I felt like shit.

I heard water nearby and slowly got up.

As I looked around I saw a blue bed in the corner. Some crafting tables opposite to it.

Ugh, my backs killing me.

I strode towards what looked like a pond, but then I noticed a picture hung up of 2 figures. Ooo, let's see who they are.

It was....me?

More like a dead version of me, I? Seemed to be holding hands with....a ghost version of wilbur?

It was weird, why would I do that?

Ignoring it for now, i sat next to the pond and brought my face towards the water.

washing my face was refreshing.

My reflection was just me from the limbo, I didn't look that differnt, just more alive. At least that stupid party hat that was permanently on my head left.

I needed to rest for now, I felt like a newborn ram everytime I walked.

After settling down, I set off too dream land

~♡~

"Glatt, he's dead"

"N-no, you're lying!"

"I'm sorry, the plan failed"

"YOU PROMISED HE WOULDNT GET HURT, YOU PROMISED!"

"I COULDNT STOP IT, IM SORRY."

"GET HIM BACK, he- he needs to be here...in my arms, p-please..."

"I can't do that when dream has the book, it's near impossible, I would have to kill wilbur too then, it's too hard!"