The Shiny Pokémon Partner

Six Years Later

It had already been six years since Ashley Ketchum, now known as Ember Kukui, had been reborn into this new world. She's been enjoying it as well. It was true that it was similar yet different from her other world. When she was reborn in this new world, she was found as a baby by Prof. Kukui on Melemele Island of the Alola Region. He treats and cares for her as his own daughter. When she was three, he met Prof. Burnet who instantly hit it off with each other. A year later, the two were married. The two helped raised her. In her new life, she made sure to study hard on Pokémon and battle strategies. She attended the Pokémon School where she met her new friends; Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Kiawe. She enjoyed every single day with them. She had to admit that Principal Oak's puns were a little bit odd. But she was happy to have such great friends. 

Ember also discovered that she's able to understand Pokémon which she was shocked. But she accepted her gift. She was surprised what Pokémon were really saying.

She also gained a Pokémon partner, here's how it went:

================

Ember was in her home, playing with her mother's Munchlax. Even though the Big Eater Pokémon likes to eat most of the time, but he seem to like spending time with Ember whenever her parents were busy.

At the moment, Ember was somewhat bored. She wanted to explore the forest behind her house. For some strange reason, she felt like she had to go there.

"Munchlax, do you want to explore the forest today?" Ember asked.

"Munchlax! (Sure!)" Munchlax smiled.

Ember walked over to her parents.

"Mom? Dad?" Ember asked.

"Yes, Ember?" Burnet turned to her daughter.

"Is it okay if Munchlax and I go into the forest to play?" Ember asked.

"Of course. But be careful and don't stray too far from the house, okay?" Burnet said.

"I will." Ember assured her.

Then the two left the house and walked into the forest.

=============

Ember and Munchlax walked through the forest. She had always loved walking in the forest. It was always relaxing, watching the Pokémon wonder around, playing, interacting, and gathering food. 

Then the two saw something on the path and froze in their steps; an injured shiny Eevee. They quickly ran towards the injured Pokémon and knelt down next to it. Ember gently placed her hand on the Eevee's chest, feeling for a heartbeat. It was breathing very slowly which meant it was still alive, but weak.

Eevee opened one of her eyes and saw Ember looking down at her with worry, "Eevui." 

"Don't worry, we'll get you some help." Ember assured the evolution Pokémon. She gently picked up the injured Eevee into her arms, "We have to get to a Pokémon Center as soon as possible."

Munchlax nodded, "Lax."

A soft rooster sound was heard throughout the forest. Ember's head snapped up when she saw the source of the Pokémon appeared in front of her. Her eyes widened as she stared at the Pokémon.

"Tapu Koko." Ember whispered.

Tapu Koko hovered in front of her. He stared at her and looked down at the injured Eevee in her arms. Then it turned around, pointing to its back. It took a second or two for Ember to understand what Tapu Koko wanted her to do. Carefully holding onto Eevee with one arm, she went over to Tapu Koko and climbed on its back. For Munchlax, he had to hold onto Tapu Koko's shell. Before she could blink, Tapu Koko was flying over the forest with Ember and Munchlax holding onto it.