Sleepover

"You can sleep in my bed if you'd prefer" i walk into the empty house and place my bag on the floor and kick off my shoes. "No, the sofas fine thank you" he smiles and takes off his shoes, placing them neatly on my shoe rack. I smile at his tidy ness. I copy his actions and place mine on the shoe rack too.

"The sofa reclines if that makes it any better for you" i frown nervously. "Isabella the sofa is fine stop standing there awkwardly." He laughs softly, he was so handsome when he was polite. I took a moment to take in his beauty. I stood and admired the way his messy blondish brown hair fell on his face as he pulled the blanket off of the arm of the sofa and pulled it over himself.

"I have some spare clothes I keep here when my friends stay over if you'd be more comfortable in those" i walk over to a little basket in my cupboard and pull out a pair of sleeping shorts. "They're my friends, he barely ever uses them and if he does I wash them so-" he interrupts me as I ramble on. "They're perfect thank you" he smiles and grabs the shorts, he walked upstairs and I followed him. He walked into the bathroom as i walked into my bedroom to change my clothes.

He knocked on my door as I was mid change. "Hold on I'm just changing!" I called out. I quickly threw on my oversized shirt I've had for years. "Come in" i say rummaging through my makeup drawer to try and find makeup wipes.

I turned to face him, the shorts fitted tightly around his muscular thighs. My eyes slowly descended up his body, noticing fully how his body looked without clothing. I've obviously seen him naked before but I didn't remember much, I definitely should've remembered. He coughed as I was staring at his toned body. I quickly snapped out of my trance and carried on looking in my drawers. "The shorts look nice" I smiled at him. He frowned slightly looking down at the shorts.

"They're a bit tight" he complained. I laughed and wiped off my makeup. "They look fine, are they comfortable" i glanced at his toned body once more. "Yes they're fine, are you coming back downstairs or should I get comfortable?" He asked politely. "You can get comfortable I'll only come down for a glass of water if needed" I smiled, he nodded and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. "Goodnight!" He shouted from down the hallway. I laughed and wiped the remaining makeup off my face before climbing into bed.

I fell asleep almost instantly. But woke up later throughout the night because of a dream I had. I had a nightmare almost every night so it wasn't unusual, I checked the time and it was 3:08am. I walked downstairs quietly and poured myself a  drink of water. I sipped on the water before turning around and bumping into a muscular build. "Shit sorry I was just getting water" I smiled at him. He looked down at me and took the drink out of my hands, taking a sip for himself.

I scoffed and attempted to squeeze past him but he stopped me before I could get past. "Jack what are you doing I want to sleep." I roll my eyes and attempt to move him once more. He stopped me again. "Your sofa is the most uncomfortable thing in the world" he groaned. I laughed and nodded. "Jessie and I usually get back pains from it, thats why I offered my bed" I smiled, walking past him and up the stairs slightly.

"Jack?" I called out through the dark room, "you can sleep in the bed with me if you'd like, it's a double so there's a lot of room" I offered nervously. "Yeah okay" he agreed, he stomped up the stairs and climbed into my bed, leaving room for me to get in. I slid into the bed and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a heavy arm flattening my chest. He must've rolled over in his sleep or something. I wriggled out of the bed and let his arm flop onto it. I yawned and checked the time, it was only three hours after my initial wake up. I frowned and walked downstairs to make myself a coffee.

"Morning" a hoarse voice muttered from the kitchen door, he stood in the door frame, his whole body blocking the way. "Good morning" i smile and flick the kettle on and pull out two mugs. "Coffee?" I ask, my back turned as i rummage through the fridge for milk.

I turn around and he nods. "How many sugars" i drag the sugar and coffee jars to my work station. "Just two please" he smiles and walks further into the kitchen, sitting on the work surface. I nod, pouring the boiling water into the mugs, followed by coffee and sugar. And a dash of milk. I bring his drink over to him and sit on the breakfast bar chairs. He smiles and thanks me for the drink before taking a sip.

"Do we have anything to do today?" I ask. "No nothing today, we can make our own plans if you'd like?" He takes another sip of his coffee while looking at me. "Yeah sure" i smile, standing up and waking to the stove.

"What are you doing?" He said, almost concerned. "Cooking.." I laugh under my breath "I don't even know how to turn this thing on, Jessie usually cooks for me" i reach for the stove switch and place my hand on the hob after a few seconds to check if it's heated.

"Fuck ouch" I squeal. I quickly run my hand under cold water and watch it blister. Jack quickly jumps off of the counter and walks over to me, grabbing my blistering hand. "It's fine it doesn't hurt as much when I have it under water" i smile, lying. "We should get you to hospital, surely it shouldn't be that disgusting already..." he scoffs. "No it's fine leave it" i frown, turning my back to him and focusing on my burn.

He rummages through my cupboards and manages to find the first aid kit. "Give me your hand" he orders. "Jack it's fine" i roll my eyes and place my hand under the tap once more.
"Just give me your hand" he snaps impatiently. I nod and walk over to him with my hand stuck out. He smiles and wraps my blistered hand with a bandage awkwardly. "Thank you.." i looked up at him, smiling. He smiled back at me, he slowly brought his hand to my face and wiped a lone tear from my cheek. I flushed a bright red.

"Blushing?" He laughed softly. His morning voice sticking to his throat. I let my emotions control my body, I stood awkwardly and shook my head at him. He laughed again before taking his hand off of my cheek and walking back to the table where his coffee still sat. I stood awkwardly for a few seconds before walking back to my drink.

a/n: how do we feel about the moment they both shared ;)

tomorrow i'm going on a short trip out of town and there's no wifi where i'm staying so i'm posting the chapter on friday instead of one on thursday and one on fri! i'm so sorry this was a last min thing <3

lots of love, stay safe!
-a x