Enjoyment

I rethought Marissa's message when I woke up. Maybe she was telling the truth and he was just trying to cover up yet again? I couldn't think straight. I needed a week to myself, so I had a week to myself. I cried and ignored all responsibilities for a whole week, ignoring over 100 calls from jack in my spare time I managed to update my Instagram followers on my life, telling them that everything's just fine and I'm ill, hence why I'm not hanging out with jack anymore. Now that was a lie. But i couldn't ruin the deal for him.

The week went by quickly, it was Saturday by the time I finally decided to listen to his side of the story in full detail. So I messaged him, demanding answers and refusing to call.

Jack:
Here's my full explanation, no lies. At the bar, the girl working behind it. That's my ex, Marissa. I was too drunk to walk back to the hotel by myself so she let me sleep upstairs in the room above the bar, that part is true. But I told you I didn't sleep with anyone.. that was a lie. I didn't have sex with her but I was in the bed with her, all night until i came to find you this morning.

Me:
So you didn't have sex, but you were in bed with her, for more than 9 hours.

Jack:
Yes, and.. things happened. But not sex.

Me:
What 'things'

Jack:
I touched her.. she touched me. It meant absolutely nothing, I was drunk. I know that's not an excuse but it's the only reasonable answer I have.

Me:
Will i ever be able to trust you to not fuck random sluts?

Jack:
I'm sorry Isabella. I wont do anything stupid again I promise.

Me:
That's what you said the last time you fucked a random whore from the street. I cant forgive you Jack. Not now.

Jack:
I understand, take all the time you need baby, I'm truly sorry. I mean that.
Seen

I was heartbroken, yet again he fucked with someone behind my back and partially lied about it, but at-least it wasn't sex?..

I threw myself on the sofa and sobbed, again. Another week and a half went by. I finally decided to give him another chance at apologising. I'm not ready to forgive him but I'm ready to be civil. I called him and he answered speedily. "Isabella? I'm sorry please speak to me again" he said in a childish school child's manner. I spat and groaned at him. "You think I'm going to forgive you this easily? You're wrong. I'm not a toy you can fuck then throw to the side when a better option comes in."

"She wasn't a better option, she wasn't even an option. It was just in the moment Isabella, please." He was trying hard to apologise. It was cute, seeing him all needy. But it was more fun leading him on like a little lost puppy.

"Do you know how many people I've had sex with since we made this deal?" I asked. "I don't know.. maybe 3? Why?" He grunted confused.

"Zero." I spat, hanging up after hearing his short gasp. I huffed at his reaction as i sank back into the sofa and lay there. Silently. Crying to myself again. My eyes red and raw from the previous weeks of continuous sobbing. I was going to be more firm with him from now on, I'm not letting a little boy fuck me over again and again. I'm sick of it. I decided it was time to finally sleep in my bed after two and a half weeks of sofa. I climbed up the stairs and flung myself onto my bed. Closing my eyes tiredly before yawning and drifting off to sleep.

a/n: thank you for reading! I hope you're all happy she didn't forgive him easy!

-lots of love, stay safe
-a