nightmares || addison montgomery

ADDISON MONTGOMERY

                                           {

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

Character- Olivia Montgomery || 12 years old || adopted by Addison 1 year ago, after years of bad experience in the foster care system.

Plot- You have a nightmare and Addison being the perfect mommy she is comforts you.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

OLIVIA'S POV

I woke up in a sweat, crying because I had a nightmare about what daddy used to do to me. I haven't had a nightmare in a long time so I wasn't sure what triggered it.

I pulled my knees up to my chest while trying to control my breathing. I didn't want to wake mama up so I started to count while playing with bunny's ears, it was something that occasionally calmed me down.

I heard a small creek coming from the door, I looked up and saw mama standing there with concern in her eyes.

ADDISON'S POV

It was 3:31am and I heard crying coming from olive's room. When I went inside I saw her crying in her hands, she must've had another nightmare.

I walked up to her bed slowly opening my arms, I didn't want to make the first move in case I triggered something. She reached closer towards me so I lifted her up and sat down on her bed with her legs around my waist and her head on my chest.

"Olivia baby, can you look at me sweetheart" I say softly. She slowly turns her head towards me.

"Princess can you breathe with me for a minute, we'll try to calm you down" I said stroking her wet cheeks.

After a few minutes her breathing was steady but she was still uncontrollably crying. I felt her pull the top of my shirt down probably wanting me to take it off. Sometimes we do skin to skin to calm her down, I wasn't wearing a bra but I couldn't possibly say no, so I took my shirt off. Olivia didn't seem to care she just wanted to be close to me.

Olive started tugging at her own shirt wanting it off, I helped her take it off and she immediately lays down on my bare chest closing her eyes. I rub my hand up and down her back.

"Try to get some sleep my love" I say kissing her head.

"Mama loves you so much olive" I say as I felt her breathing slow down meaning she had fallen asleep.

_____

OLIVIA'S POV

The next morning I woke up on mama, I looked up and her and felt her shuffling abit. She opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Good morning my pretty girl" she said holding me tight.

"Good morning mama" I said smiling at her, I realised we both didn't have shirts on.

"Mama? why we don't have clothes?" I ask her looking at her chest.

"Baby remember last night you had a nightmare?" she said to which I nodded.

"You wanted to do skin to skin" she said as she chuckled. I nodded my head and layed it on mama's chest.

"I love you so much mama" I said smiling, she truly was the best mother and I couldn't possibly be happier.

"I love you my darling" she says back.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

first oneeee let me know what y'all think and don't forget to comment some requests!!!