mommy daughter day || arizona robbins

ARIZONA ROBBINS

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

Character- Olivia Robbins || 13 years old || only child of Arizona, pretty small for her age.

Plot- Mommy daughter day with Arizona.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

ARIZONA'S POV

I was off work today, I promised olivia that we could have a mommy daughter day because we haven't spent much time together recently.

I walked into her room and saw her cuddled up to her blankets, her bunny lying next to her. I quickly took a picture and walked over to her tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Time to wake up pretty" I say softly as she starts to shuffle, she opens her eyes and pulls me down onto her bed. I chuckle and hold her close to me.

"5 minutes" I warn, we can't stay in bed all day.

OLIVIA'S POV

"Where are we going today?" I ask getting a little excited.

"We can do whatever you want my love" mama say kissing my forehead as I thought for a moment.

"Can we go shopping and then lunch?" she nods her head.

"And when we come back can we watch a movie please" I beg her.

"Of course darling, now let's get ready for the day we can't stay here forever" mama says to me. I get up and go to the bathroom although I wish I could just stay in her arms forever.

I brush my teeth and do my skincare. Last night mama braided my hair so I undid the braids leaving my hair curly. I put on a white knitted top and some cream pants before grabbing my bunny and running to go find mama.

"We're kind of matching" I say seeing the colours we were wearing were the same. She smiles at me and grabs her bag before holding my hand as we both went downstairs.

                                             _____

After eating breakfast it was time to go, the whole car ride me and mama just sang to the songs on the radio.

When we got out of the car mama immediately grabbed my hand not wanting me to get lost, I had bunny tucked under my arm but I gave her to mama. People would laugh if they saw a 13 year old with a stuffie not that they could even tell that I'm 13. Mama says I'm pretty small for my age, apparently I look 10. She takes bunny and puts her in her bag.

                                             _____

We went to almost every shop in the mall and had a lot of bags, mama let me get so much stuff. We got lots of clothes and got some matching tops for both of us, shoes and some stuff for my room.

"You hungry olive?" Mama asks me, I nod and we go to a restaurant in the mall and order some food. After eating we walk back to the car. Mama parks at a park near an ice-cream truck and we get out of the car.

"Your the best mom ever" I say excitedly, she takes my hand and smiles her super magic smile that I love so much, I'm so lucky to have that feature of her's. We both get ice cream and sit on a bench at the park. I open mama's bag and get bunny, we talk about random stuff for a good hour before mama says its time to go. I pout not wanting to leave my comfy position on mama's lap, she kisses the pout off my lips making me giggle.

                                             _____

Me and mama were both sat on the couch watching tangled, I was cuddled up to her playing with her fingers.

"You're sleeping with me tonight" mama says still watching the movie, she already knew my answer. I smile to myself moving closer to her.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

SHES SO PERFECT LOOK AT HER SMILE😫😭