movie night || caterina scorsone

CATERINA SCORSONE

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

Character- Olivia Cohen || 12 years old || she lives with her parents but they aren't the best. She's always on set with Caterina and so she's like her daughter.

Plot- Movie night with the cast.

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

OLIVIA'S POV

I just finished filming my last scene of the day but I was waiting for everyone else to finish because tonight we were going to justin's house to have a movie night.

I was sitting on the couch watching kevin and sarah for a bit before I decided to close my eyes.

                                             _____

I woke up to someone rubbing my back. My parents already knew I wasn't coming home tonight, not that they cared really, they didn't care about me at all.

"Via baby, were heading out" I could tell by her voice it was caterina. I rub my eyes but didn't say anything, I was too tired to speak. She lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her waist.

                                             _____

I woke up to caterina carrying me into justin's house. She puts me down on the living room couch and after a little while everyone settles down.

"Olive, its your turn to pick the movie, what do you want to watch?" jessica asks me, I guess it was my turn to pick. We do these movie nights every other week, always at justin's hours because he's the best. I think for a moment, even though I already knew my answer. I didn't want to say it because who would want to watch moana.

"Your pick my love, whatever you want" caterina tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as she talks.

"Moana" I whisper to her.

"I love moana" she says smiling at me, I snuggle closer to her.

CATERINA'S POV

Throughout the movie olivia stayed close to my chest and every time a song played she hummed to the beat. I love this girl so much I wish she was mine. Her eyes were glued to the screen, she looked absolutely adorable holding her little bunny. She must have noticed I was staring at her because she looked up at me and smiled showing her perfect dimples.

"I love you catty" she says. I squeezed her hand and looked into her pretty eyes.

"I love you too my sweet girl"

                                           {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

I DONT THINK YALL UNDERSTAND THE LOVE I HAVE FOR AMELIA😖 like literally look at her in that picture she's too cute, SHES ACTUALLY THE LOML😫🤞