12. I'm human too

|Taehyung's perpective|

   "Good morning!" I say to Jungkook and smile, and he yawn.

    "Mornin'." he mumbles then looks around, exactly like a drunk guy, then sits in front of him, on a chair.

    After he fainted last night, I had to take him to bed. I wasn't so surprised to realize how lightly he is, but I don't think it's very healthy. It's not like I care, but though...

    "Jungkook, can we talk about last night?" I ask him then he gulps and looks at the table.

     "What ... What happened last night?" he pretends but I realize he knows what happened by his voice.

      I roll my eyes then I go closer to him. I touch his right hand and I feel something strange in my stomach.I guess it is because I didn't eat yet.

     "Don't pretend you don't know, Jungkook. Didn't you have to go out with Jimin and the others?" I ask him and he sighs briefly.

     "Yeah."" he answers in a tiny tone, and I don't know why I want to smile.

      "Then what happened?" I insist and hope to find out what the hell happened, because yes, I'm much too curious.

      "Why would you care? It's not like I bothered you." he reply in a much colder tone, and I raise my right eyebrow.

     I'm starting to think it's really bipolar. In one second he looks as if he is about to hide under the ground, and in the next he looks as if he is ready to fight. 

      "You came here in tears, Jungkook. You said that ... you said you wanted to die! You passed out! How the hell do you want me to overlook all this?" I raise my voice, but he doesn't seem affected in the slightest.

     "Just like I overlook the fact that it smells like sex here." he responds and I am left without a reply.

     He gets up and then leaves slowly, but not before taking his backpack. I remain on my chair, thinking about what the fuck happened a few seconds ago.

    Why do I feel stronger and stronger that he is hiding something from me? Why do I feel more and more that Jungkook is not just a shy idiot?

     "I want to die "

     His words keep rolling in my head again and again. Why? Why on earth he could say something like this?

    What happened with him that he was able to say something like this? I mean... My life it's not the best one too, but I still can't even think about something like this. It's just insane!

    I read a few years ago a quote which remains in my head even now.

    "Three things cannot long stay hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth."

     And I want to promise myself that I will find Jungkook's secret as well. Not because I care about him. I barely know him for God sake!

    I just want to understand what made him to think about something like that. Because even if I'm not the great student or the best person, I'm still a human after all. And Jungkook doesn't deserve to think about something like that.

    The life it's a gift, even if sometimes we think at her as a curse.

×××
|Jungkook's perspective|

     "Jungkook, you are ok?" Jimin asks me again, and I just smile a little.

     "Yeah, of course." I reply again, then I look in my book.

    He doesn't say anything anymore, but I can feel his glance on me. He knows something happened. But I can't tell him.

    I can't tell him how weak I am. I can't tell him what are my thoughts in this moment. I can't tell him what I almost did last night, after we left the restaurant.

      "Jungkook... You know that I'm your friend, right? You know you can tell me everything you want or everything brothers you." he whispers and I nod hesitant.

    Yeah, I know, but I can't.

     "Yes, Jimin hyung. I know." I answers, trying not to look at his eyes.

     He doesn't say anything this time, and my attention is catch by Taehyung who enters in the library with Yoongi on his right.

    He sees me and smiles, and I try not to swear myself because I feel already my cheeks hotter. What the fuck, Jungkook? Why you have to be so idiot?

     He approaches our table, and when I see that both he and Yoongi are taking two chairs, I already know that they will sit next to us. They arrive in a few seconds and Yoongi sits down next to Jimin — who looks like he's ready to kill someone with the pen in his right hand. Taehyung sits next to me, and I gulp.

    I still can't understand why I replied to him so cringe this morning.
        "Just like I overlook the fact that it smells like sex here."

     But for my defence, it was pretty obviously that he had sex. I feel instantly my cheeks even redder than before at this thought.

      "Hi!" Taehyung break the silence, and I just smile a little.

   Yeah, this is awkward as fuck.

      "Why are you two here? There are so many empty tables in the library, so why?" Jimin asks in an annoyed voice, and Yoongi grins.

    "Wow, you really have some guts pretty boy, hmm?" Yoongi asks my friend, and I can swear I saw a small blush on Jimin's face.

    "This pretty boy can break you bones." he reply in a superior tone, and Yoongi just giggles.

    "So Jungkook, you didn't forgot about our hangout, right? You will be free in two hours, so we can go then." Taehyung tells me and I glance at him.

     "Ăă... Yeah, yeah." I mumble and I hit myself internally because of the stutter.

    Our conversation is interrupted by the librarian, who doesn't seem very happy.

      "All four of you get out now!" he says in a louder tone than usual, and I sigh.

     Perfect. Now I'm kicked out of the library too!

________

     Hiiii:) A pretty short and boring chapter but it's better than nothing, right?:)

    I wait for your opinions and see u at the next chapter^^❤️