35. Drunk actions and sober desires

|Jungkook's perspective|

     "You know... I really began to like him." Jimin hyung tells me in a crack tone, while Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are still sleeping.

      I look at him intently, while I try to not scream because of this annoying headache. I spent the night at the bar, and now beside of a headache, my throat hurts as well— because I slept on the floor the entire night.

      "You... You started to like him? Who you started to like? Someone I know too? I ask and my voice comes out like a whisper.

     He nods then glances at the table in front of us.

       "Yoongi, Min Yoongi." he simple reply and even if I'm not sober fully, I figured out instantly who is this person.

      "Taehyung's friend?" I want to be sure and when I see his smile— but it's more a forced one— I guess I had right.

      "Yeah... That Min Yoongi." he admits and I frown.

       "Something happened between you and him?"

     I want to know. I want to know if Yoongi made fun of Jimin. He is one of my best friends.

      "It's just... We started to talk through messages since three months ago." he starts and I nod. "We pretend that we don't know each other when we was at the canteen, or in other public places. That's what he wanted. And sometimes... We make sex in secret." he says after and I feel my cheeks redder.

     "You... You and him?"

     "Yeah, we are fuck buddies. I mean... We was fuck buddies." he corrects himself then I look at him again with the same confused face.

      "You... You stopped doing this?"

     He bites his lower lips and I try to understand what is going on inside of his head.

     "I broke the most important rule between us, so I had to drawn a line." he says and I smile a little.

      "The rules are meant to be broken." I reply without thinking, but he doesn't seems convinced.

     "This rule was supposed to not be broken. It had to be there all the time." he tells me after, and I hear my phone ringing again.

     "What was the rule?" I ask while I take my phone out from my pocket.

      "To not fall in love, Jungkook. To kor fucking fall in love." he whispers and I don't have time to answer, because I see how many times Taehyung called me.

     I have over thirteen missed calls. He will kill me for sure.

      I straight my voice then I call him, hoping that he will not respond, but yeah, I don't have this luck.

      "Jungkook! Where are you? Why you didn't answered me?" he starts yelling, and Jimin looks at me intently— probably even he can hear Taehyung's voice.

      "I... I'm at a bar. I felt asleep last night, that's why I didn't answer to your calls." I admit then I bite my lower lip.

     "What's the name of the bar?" he asks in the same deep and agresive tone, then I hear Jimin's whisper 'Soju Center Bar'.

      "Soju Center Bar." I repeat after my friend, and I see some weird sounds from the other line.

      "Stay there. To not go anywhere." Taehyung tells after, then he hung up the phone, while I look at my best friend.

      "You are dead buddy. You are a dead bunny." he says and I roll my eyes.

×××

|Taehyung's perspective|

   "I already said I'm sorry. Then why you act like this?" Jungkook asks me in his tiny tone, but this time I will not fall for his cuteness.

     This time he exceeded the measure. He made my sick worried last night. I really thought something bad happened to him. I wasn't able to sleep all night.

       "I don't have the right?" I ask at my turn in a low yet deep voice, while I look at the road. "You have any idea how worried I was?" I ask again and he seems even more confused.

      "You was... Worried? For me?"

     Why is so hard to believe? Yeah Jungkook, I was worried as fuck because you dumb and cute head!

     I stop the car at the side of the road, being careful not to confuse the traffic of other cars. I look at him while he frowns— probably because of his headache. I know how it feels.

      "Yeah, Jungkook. I was very worried. I even wanted to call the police! You- You didn't answered me! Why you was even there? At a bar! Jungkook, you—"

     He cuts my reply when his lips meets mine owns. I'm speechless and without a reaction, but just a few seconds. I answers to his kiss, and I smile briefly. Even if I feel the taste of alcohol, his lips are as sweet as last time. Maybe even sweeter than this time.

    When we broke the kiss, he glance at me and I don't know if his cheeks are this red because of the kiss, or because he is not completely sober.

     "You told... You told me to think." he says and I glance at him. "Maybe... Maybe we can give a try." he reply after then close his eyes, while I feel my heart going to explode.

     He just...

       "Jungkook, you... You don't joke around, right?" I ask but I the boy next to me, doesn't answers.

     I look confused at his side, then I touch his arm, trying to wake him up. But without any result, he felt asleep. 

     I sigh, then I smile a little. I will definitely make sure he will remember all of this. I will not let this opportunity to run between my fingers.

     "You are mine from now on." I whisper and then I give him some hairs on one side of his face and kiss his forehead.

      Maybe something good came out of all this. Because he kissed me. Because he accepted to be my boyfriend.

      Because I read somewhere that a man's actions when he is drunk are the desires he has when he is awake.

________

      Hello angels! What are u doing? I hope u are well^^

       New chapter hehe^^

      👌😩