Chapter 2: Moving on

TW: themes of abuse.
————————————————————
Two years later.....

"Ratchet.......Ratchet.......... this is your girlfriend speaking.......WAKE UP!!!!"

Ratchet stirrers awake from the sudden strong female speaking in his face as he sees a Black and White cat like creature on top of his chest. But she wasn't a lombax.

(The species I'm using belongs to youtuber Fateless Knight)

She was another endangered species called a Kraetsiz. This species is more like a cat, but they are the size of a large serval. But, here's the surprising part, they can also walk on two legs and act like any kind of two legged alien, especially a lombax.

Anyways, when Ratchet saw his dark furred girlfriend, he smiled at her and rubbed her ears. The Kraetsiz just smirked at him, "good morning sleepyhead" she said, "Good morning Cleo." Ratchet said with a tired voice. "sleep well?" Cleo asked, nuzzling her love in affection. "Yeah. I did." Ratchet replied with a soft smile.

"Say, let's go get some breakfast." Cleo purred, "I'm cooking my favourite: French Toast." "Ok..." Ratchet said with a tired sigh, he wasn't a fond of French Toast, but he couldn't really say no to her, because if he does, she'll get pretty nasty with him.

Cleopatra, or just Cleo for short, was a very prideful Kraetsiz. She expects Ratchet to give her expensive gifts and she gets nasty with him if he gives her something lower than $500. But he's trying his very best to make her happy.

But when Cleo is in her bossy moods, he thinks about one person: Rivet.

He misses her so much and wishes that she was here to give Cleo a metal slap in the face. But what was he thinking? Rivet is gone! Cleo is his girlfriend! NOT! RIVET! *sigh* What is he saying?

Anyways, Ratchet got out of bed and got dressed before going downstairs to meet his girlfriend, Who had just finished making French Toast; The thing that he has to eat and pretend to like to make her happy. After they finished eating breakfast, Cleo makes yet another request, "can we fly your spaceship to the mall? Plz?" Ratchet sighs, "ok Cleo. We can go to the mall at Megalopolis. Besides me and Clank have to meet up with The Galactic Rangers there."

"and while you're at it can you give me your credit card?" Cleo asked, giving him her kitty cat eyes.

"OK OK. You can have my credit card" Ratchet agreed with a sigh, "but don't use too much! We don't want to go bankrupt here!"

Cleo just gave him a look. it was smirky and Mischievous, kind of like Rivet. But it wasn't a Rivet smirk, that's for sure. "OK I'll be careful." She said carefully, "but you know me Ratchy. I can't help myself."

As Cleo hopped into the spaceship, Clank walks over to Ratchet. Ratchets smiles from the side of his old friend. "Good Morning Clank." He said with a smile, "You too Ratchet." Clank replied politely, "Are you and Cleo planning to go to Megalopolis?" "Yes Scrappy!" Cleo sneered, "I'm going to the mall while you guys continue with your "Galactic Ranger" job!"