Chapter 4: Misunderstanding

3rd POV

The bright sun just rose up with the time that say 8:00 in the morning, Mondays one of the worst days, atleast that's what Y/n says.

The beeping of the alarm clock woke up the young man as he yawn and stretched, he adjusted his eyes and everyday again and again, the first thing he sees is his Beautiful, Caring, Kind Girlfriend.

Unfortunately he needs to get up for work like he always used to, so that means she needs to disturb his sleeping beauty.

Y/n POV

I was just sleeping peacfully until the bright sun disrupted my sleep and i know what's gonna happen next.

Y/n: Al, get up i need to get to work.

Alastor: Hmm~ 5 min~

Y/n: Here we go again, come on Al.

Alastor: Why are you so bad?~

You see what i mean of unfortunate? I know you guys want these kinds of stuff but jeez.

Y/n: Al, i need to get up please? This is important.

Alastor: Is your job more important, Or your beautiful Girlfriend?

Y/n: Both, Honestly.

Alastor: Hmm, Fair enough.

Eventually she gets up and stretched her body with the bright sun hitting her, showing her Curvy body in all glory. Yes she's naked.

Y/n: Show off.

Alastor: But you Like it. Boop!

Alastor boops his nose while Y/n just has his signature deadpan face everytime, but deep down this young man is in love and fortunately She is aswell.

Y/n: You know, i would love you even more if your more matured.

Alastor: Hey! What's that supposed to mean!

Y/n: Cute. See what i mean? You act like a child.

Alastor: I dont think you understand young man, we girls are like this everyday to show you boys our love! Dont you dare think im a child.

Y/n: I could've sworn i saw a little tint of red surrounding her for a sec. Ok look, im sorry ok i know you love me so much and i love you aswell so calm down, im sorry if i got you mad.

Alastor: Speak yourself, Hmp.

She walks away with a angry pout on her face, you might think that was cute but i think she's holding a tear.

Y/n: Smooth Y/n, Smooth.

I walked in the bathroom to get ready for the day, i brushed my teeth and pick my clothes for the day and grabbed my Phone.

I glanced over to my girlfriend my eyes widen and i was paralyzed... She was crying.

Y/n: For real?! Shit i didn't know she was this sensitive, oh man what am i gonna do..... Screw this.

I walked up to her and stopped as i stared at her, she turns around tears flowing on her cheeks she still has a pout but this was serious.

Alastor: What.... Stop S-staring.... D-do you r-realize how i L-love you...

Y/n: Damn, looks like i messed up big time, all right Y/n man up, man up!

Y/n did'nt say anything and just walked behind her with a hug, Al wasn't expecting that she slowly stopped crying.

Y/n: I...Im Sorry Al.

Alastor: I-its gonna take more than T-that, Y-young man.

She was hiccuping, she really was hurt from the insult earlier, but it wasn't even an insult it was just a joke, but its true what theu say. Jokes can go too far.

Y/n: Im sorry Al, Im so so so! Sorry, I Love you Al, i didn't mean to hurt you, i was just joking.

Alastor: Y-you think this is a joke?!

Y/n: No, i realize now how much you love me Al, i dont want to make the same mistake.

Fortunately, Alastor calmed down from the comfort of his boyfriend.

Y/n: I just realized.

Alastor: What is it?

Y/n: This was our first fight.

Y/n chuckles and Al giggles from the sudden realization.

Its true, this their first fight but they eventually calmed down.

Alastor turns around to face his Beloved boyfriend while hugging his neck.

Alastor: What did i do to deserve you?

Y/n: I could say the same thing.

They both giggled and kissed, the kiss was quick though cause Y/n was now late for work.

Alastor: Be safe ok? I Love you.

Y/n: I love you too, dont worry.

Y/n released his hug and walked of to work for the day.
_______________________________

A/N: Back again, Hope you like it😁❤