::Chapter- 13::

*UNEDITED*

____

~Aurelia~

“Heather! This is like the tenth dress I’m trying on! Enough!” I said walked awkwardly as the zip of my dress hadn’t been pulled up.

“I’m sorry! But it’s like none of the dresses do any justice to you!” She said and pushed another dress towards me, I scowled at her.

“We haven’t even tried the Bridesmaid dresses yet! Do you want Noelle to bury me alive?” I asked her while looking at the red dress in my hands. Heather rolled her eyes.

“She is your elder sister, she’s not going to kill you, so shut up and try the dress! C’mon quick hurry!” She said and pushed me towards the bathroom. I slipped out of the pale yellow dress and put on the red dress. It was a blood red peplum dress with a sweetheart neckline.

I got out while fiddling with the zip and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was beautiful no doubt but it just did not happen to be ball material. Looking around the room I saw that Heather was nowhere in sight, shaking my head I started to zip my dress.

When suddenly I could feel my dress being zipped up, for a moment I thought it was Heather until warm fingertips brushed my bare back. I took a ragged breath. I turned around and gasped it was Phoenix. For the first time in my life, I actually felt that I was short. I was barefoot and compared to Phoenix’s 6’4 frame even my 5’9 frame seemed to look like a midget.

I looked at his face, his lips were slightly parted and his eyes hooded, it looked as if he had not brushed his hair, the fringe was so long it went beyond his eyebrows. Our faces were inches apart, and suddenly I could feel as if somebody had turned the heat up in the room.

“Phoenix…what are you doing here?” I asked him, my voice barely over a whisper. It seemed as if my voice had woken him from a deep slumber, he shook his head and then looked at me.

“I…uh…I need to go the restroom.” He said, and I started laughing.

“It’s that way.” I said and pointed at the white oak door; he nodded and went to the restroom. I was till laughing, I mean the room had suddenly turned into a tropical country with all the heat trapped between us and then he said that he needed to go to the loo.

“Is something really funny? Share it with me, Aura.” Phoenix said, and pulled me towards him, he came out so suddenly that I had hardly any time to take a breath in between.

“Did…didn’t you say that you needed to go to the restroom?” I asked him, my voice strained. His face was so close; it was going to give me a cardiac arrest.  

“After seeing you in that dress? You seriously expect me to go anywhere else other than being with you in this room?” He said and smirked.

Holy molly, he did not just do that.

“I…Heather will be coming to pick her dress up.” I said, and looked everywhere expect in his eyes.