Crazy for your love (pt.2)

A.n.: contains smut

Today is the day you're bringing Nikki out for a walk. "I'm so excited. Nikki will go out today. I can't wait to see him. Wow, why you're thinking this. Don't fall in love with him, (Y/N), please." You were struggling with your thoughts since you came back home yesterday. The words he said to you made you feel special. Nobody made you feel like that by now. But the fact that he's a sexual maniac was driving you insane. But what if you are the one who can break this curse?

You were wearing blue jeans with your white nurse shirt and comfortable sneakers. When you came to the madhouse you started feeling kind of relieved. You started getting over the madness and doing your work with no problem. The mad people around were also kind of calmer than yesterday, so it was even better.

You're in front of Nikki's room. When you looked through the small cell you saw him sitting on the bed, probably thinking about something. When you came in, he saw you and gave you a bright smile. You smiled back as you removed his straitjacket. You saw his bare chest, filled with tattoos, almost making you blush. Then you gave him a while shirt and he put it on. You thought that he would touch you somewhere, but he acted like a normal human being, which you felt like a good sign.

When you both went to the park you were walking around for 1 hour. Then you both sat on a bench, feeling kind of tired. Then he started talking:

"Damn, I thought I would never say it, but I missed the sun."

"I'm happy you're seeing it now."

"Well... I would never see it if you didn't talk with your mother. I owe you a favor. Don't hesitate if you want something from me *wink* ."

"You're so funny."

"I actually felt asleep last night, but I had a dream about you. I swear to God, since I saw you, you're everywhere now. In my head, on my mouth, in my dreams. Everywhere. I wish I could get out of this madhouse so I can be with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I've been with women before and it didn't go well, I know. That's why I'm here. But no woman ever was making me feel the way you made me feel only with the look of your eyes and only one kiss."

"I don't know what to say, I-"

"Shh... Don't say anything."

"He was doing it, again. He was putting me under his spell. I don't think I could resist it any longer. Oh God, I think I'm in love with him."

You were lost in thoughts, while he was staring at your soul with no mercy. Then he came closer to your face, leaving one centimeter distance. You could cut the tension with a knife. He was breathing with his mouth so you could feel his breath on your lips. You couldn't deny the fact that this turned you on really much.

"Close your eyes."

"Okay."

"Open your mouth a little."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna do you a favor, okay?"

"Okay."

Then he started kissing your lips gently. With every move the kiss was getting rougher and rougher. He grabbed your face, making the kiss unbreakable. Then he moved the kiss from your mouth to your neck, right to the sweet spot. He grabbed your hips, still kissing your neck.