Too much to ask (pt. 3)

"Well, well, and I thought I was the cheater." Douglas mocked as he came out of nowhere.
"What are you doing here?" You asked shocked.
"I should ask you the same."
"Leave her alone, man. You don't want to get in any trouble, right?" Nikki suddenly spoke.
"Oh wow, (Y/N), since when have you become such a slut to date a fucking rock star?" Douglas was drunk and you knew it. But Nikki grabbed his shirt and said with clenched teeth.
"Call her slut again and you'll have to pick up your teeth from the ground."
"Hahaha, you think you can scare me? I know who you are. You're that drug addict who died and came back to life. What was your name? Nikki Sixx, huh?" All of a sudden your former friend showed up in her stupid dress.
"Douglas, what are you doing?" She asked all scared.
"Stay where you are, Sonya."
"But that's Nikki Sixx, you can't just start up a fight with him."
"Nikki, leave him alone. It's not worth it." You said.
"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Sonya finally noticed your presence. Nikki listened to you and released his grip. Then Sonya started:
"Don't tell me you're dating the love of my life. YOU SLUT." Sonya tried to attack you, but Douglas stopped her in time.
"YOU DID IT FIRST, YOU WHORE." You shouted.
"THAT'S NOT FAIR, (Y/N). THAT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR." She still had him as her celebrity crush.
"Hey, crazy lass, you know what's not fair? Fucking your best friend's lover on their wedding day." Nikki finally said what he wanted to say. Everyone gasped in surprise. Then all the people started pointing Douglas and Sonya with their fingers. Some of the guests laughed, some were disappointed. Douglas grabbed Sonya's hand and walked away from them.

"Oh no."
"What's wrong (Y/N)?"
"People think that we're dating."
"Let's get in the house. I have something to tell you." When you and Nikki got into his house, you suddenly remembered something you wanted to ask him.
"Nikki, if Douglas and I got married, would you have stopped the wedding yourself?"
"Why do you ask me that?"
"You saw them kissing too. What if I didn't know about it?"
"Well, to be honest, I would. First of all, who the fuck is cheating on their fiancé on their fucking wedding day?"
"Well, you made it sound like a joke, which made my evening."
"Secondly, I was at the wedding because of Vince. He and Sonya have known each other since months and it was her idea that Mötley should come and sing at the wedding, but the plans got ruined."
"Wow."
"And last, but not least, when I saw you walking like a Goddess through the path, I kind of wished it was me who was getting married. I know that's so selfish, but I literally started daydreaming about the idea of us getting married. I guess God accidentally looked through my mind and ruined your wedding. You remember when we fell on the grass? That was a sign. When you pulled yourself away from my hands, it felt like you took my heart with you." When you heard the last part of Nikki's confession, you gasped.

"You felt like... Oh God..."
"What's the matter?"
"I felt the same way."
"You see? That sure was a fucking sign."
"But how?"
"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Nikki stepped closer to your face.
"Um, I guess so." Your heart was pounding in your chest.
"(Y/N), I think I love you." His eyes got sparkly again. Your eyes got widened.
"Nikki, I- I think I love you as well." You felt like the air was running out causing you to hyperventilate.
"Would a kiss be too much to ask?" He said without taking his eyes off of yours.
"Um, I don't think it's too much." You really fell for him and you knew it.
"Close your eyes, I think it's gonna be easier that way." He said almost whispering. When you closed your eyes, he smashed his lips into yours. You felt your legs shaking, but Nikki grabbed your shoulders just in time.

As you and Nikki were stumbling around the hall kissing, you made your way upstairs. His tongue was exploring your mouth like a kid who's trying to lick the whole ice cream before it melts. You were pressed against the wall in his bedroom breathless from his intense and heated kisses. Your whole body got heated from the sensational pleasure Nikki was giving you. Then he moved your leg aside and pressed his body against yours. You felt his hardened member through the pants, causing you to moan in the kiss. But then you pushed him away.
"What's wrong, (Y/N)?"
"I don't think we should do this now. I need time."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't-"
"It's okay. I understand your impulse of passion. Maybe one day we'll go further."
"It must've been really painful for you when you fell down from heaven." You blushed.
"No, I didn't."
"I don't believe you, but whatever."
"I have to go."
"Already?"
"It's late and I have stuff planned tomorrow."
"May I kiss you again? And then I'll drive you home."
"But don't tease me, rock star."
"I can't promise I won't put my hands on your butt."
"Haha, you're so silly." Then he smashed his lips against yours one more time.