31

Today was my late husband dedication ceremony at the children's shelter.

Everyone arrived and parked their vehicles on the side so the news could cover the event better

William and the board members and children thanked me, korsak's friends and family members for the ongoing support. We had finger food and left. Maxwell came back with Lisa and I. Between the three of us we finished 2 1/2 bottles of whiskey. We decided to swim in our underwear .
Maxwell came up behind Lisa and started kissing her neck and lowered her panties and entered her from behind while I was kissing her with me being totally naked. Lisa I cannot get you pregnant. I had a vasectomy after I had my son.
We were in the shallow end. Lisa was moaning in my mouth as Maxwell continued to push her over the edge. Lisa and Maxwell came together. I got out and rinsed the chlorine off my body while Maxwell
pulled out from the back and picked her up to rinse off so we could go inside to continue. While we walked to my bedroom. He informed us that Vince told him about us that morning on his way to work. I am not judging you. Look I'm in bed with two gorgeous women at my age. Kiki I have fantasized about having sex with you for years and Vincent knew. This is why he didn't allow us to be alone too much. He was afraid we hook up. Kiki if I hadn't drank as much as I did I would never told you. Please let me live out my fantasy with you both for tonight.
I look at Lisa and she nods.
Maxwell explain your fantasy and we will do our best.
He explained. Maxwell was definitely a better at going beyond my expectations. He made love to me better than Vince and was longer and wider. We stopped making love the three of us when sunrise came. We all sobered up and agreed we would never mentioned to anyone what we had done. Before he left, Lisa gave him a nice blow job while he gave one basically to me when he had me sit above his face. He left for his cottage and we were back in bed after Kiki secured the house and turned the alarm on.
Kiki who was better in satisfying you in bed or wherever ? Maxwell all the way. I can see why Cheryl didn't want him to know. He maybe older but his stamina is a youngster and he knows how to work his body with yours. Indeed he does. Babe I am sore from him like no man has ever done. Me too. I am glad we were able to fulfill his fantasy. I did enjoy it..agree. Lisa I need you to make love to me now even though you are tired. I don't want the last memory in this bed to be with Maxwell . Let me get up to get the strap on. Lisa had me moaning, screaming and begging for more.
Babe I can't do anymore. My body is just too worn out.
Lisa thank you.
Lisa laid on her back exhausted and I removed the strap on and sucked on her pussy and inserted two fingers that eventually fisted her. She always likes me to end with fisting her. I don't do it all the time because it takes alot out of me but I did because what she did for me. I licked her clean and we both sucked on my hand.
I was getting ready to nod off when the bell was ringing. I put my robe on to answer the door. It was Jane and Frost who wanted to talk to us both.
I went and told Lisa to get up and why. I made coffee.
We came over to tell you it's been long enough. Be happy as a couple in front of all now. Lisa and I thanked them. They had their coffee we drank a little and they left.
Babe finally. Yes but let's go to bed and we can figure it out later.

Mami how did your bedroom and bathroom come out? I would go see it but with Maura sick with the flu. I don't want to get it again.
I took pictures of it. How did José office come out.? Come and see for yourself.

He did a good job

He did a good job.
Here are the two photos of my new digs.

Mami it came out nice

Mami it came out nice. Mija how is Julianne doing with Stephanie and all? She's been calling to talk but it's not the same as talking to her in person. I know she staying away so she doesn't get the flu again.
José apologized to her which she was grateful. She went with Stephanie's mother and her to get the abortion. She said she would of helped raise the child as hers. Mami they are friends but I see her one day being my daughter in law. Stephanie's parents came over to talk to us to thank us for raising a caring girl who stood by her the entire time even though it wasn't her baby. Wow, that says alot about them and mija. Where is mija now? She hurried out after the dedication ceremony. I didn't get a chance to say hi. She is at work than she is going to Juliet's to have a sleepover with her cousins and their girlfriends. How sweet. She wants to spend as much time as she can before she graduates and goes to college.
Steph came by with her brother, John for lunch for her family.
Julianne when are we going to tell our parents you know? Not until we get in college. I don't need them freaking out. We have one more month of high school, summer break than we are off to New York. We can be a couple than and during winter break we will tell them about us. You know they are going to be mad for us hiding it. Yes, but we are both 18. They wouldn't of been able to stop it. I will see you at my cousin's tonight.

Stephanie let's go. Bye Julianne.

Angela wasn't working today except for Izzy.
Julianne I am going to ask you something and please be honest. Okay Tia? Did you two get married and not tell anyone? Ummm. I will take that as a yes. Oh sweetie congrats. I won't say anything because your 18 now but they will be hurt when they find out. I know Tia. I just don't want to hear the fuss because of our age. Both of our parents got married young but they won't see us as adults but kids. Adults have secrets too. Little one if you two need to talk to anyone Joey and I are here for you. Thanks Tia. I hope Tia Joey won't say anything. She won't. Babe my ears were ringing. You talking about me again? Sorta. I was coming to get some 🥧 for tonight. Antonio is at the house and felt like a cherry pie. I want apple.
Tia can we talk outside? Sure little one.
I told my Tia so my Tia Izzy didn't have to do it. She promised to keep my secret but stated the family will be hurt especially our parents. She hugged and congratulated me.