81

We woke up to the door bell ringing.
Mandi we overslept. It's the alarm guys. You get dressed and I will tell them what needs to be added.
Good morning. Ms. RIZZOLI ASKED US TO DO an add on to her alarm .Yes, I would like all the garage doors and windows to have cameras and several in this one here and sensors on the walls top that attach to this garage. . Okay, we will start on it.
Mandi why all the garages and sensors on the walls. If they get in, it will hopefully slow them down and the cameras you cannot will get a good shot of them. My weapons are very expensive to replace.I transferred my rider last night to your home. The movers will be here shortly. I am glad today is my day off so I can make sure it's done correctly.
Morning Katelyn. I came by to see if I could assist you with anything after I saw the video that my niece shouldn't of taken. Tia I know that now I know that is why I didn't get on you yesterday. Anyone I noticed one of them was giving you problems. If you allow me, I could rectify instead of you taking it in for repair. Avery can I borrow the key? It's on the nightstand on my side.
Nice set up you having done. Not too many people think of these things except for military in special ops and certain government agencies. I learned it from a gal who was in special ops I dated a long time ago after she came with me to some of my competitions.Now days people don't know they are cameras but you have to make sure you don't paint over them. Yeah I bought paint to paint the garage top after they are done and the movers should be here shortly with my safe. Wow, you have more than me and some very expensive ones too. I was very impressed with your shooting too. Thank you

Katelyn took apart the rifle and showed me what was causing my problem.

This was worn out. They don't make them last like they use to. This is why the military went with this version in my bag. Go ahead. This can be used for competition. If you like tomorrow morning at 0700 hours I will meet you at Phillips place and you can try mine. Thanks would love too. Maybe your sponsors will pick up the tab. In the meantime, I can go with you in the mornings and you use mine and the day of the competition you can use mine. Katelyn thank you. I will take down the specs and discuss it with my sponsors. HOW MUCH DOES IT RUN SO I KNOW HOW MUCH TO INCREASE MY RIDER.
Katelyn told me what she paid for this one several years ago..She told me to add 5 grand to it now. I handed her rifle back to her. AND LOCKED THE BEDROOM UP. I HELF ONTO THE KEY. THE ALARM GUYS WERE QUICK AND TESTED IT OUT.
MS. Rizzoli if you just sign here. We will bill you for the update. Thank you. Here are your two fobs too. Thank you. I better move my car so the movers can get it in. Excuse me.. Avery she has lots of knowledge and an expensive amount of weapons top. Yeah I saw that. THE GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE YOU I
ON THEIR WATCH LIST NOW BECAUSE WHAT SHE HAS.Tia because of what she owns. Yup, all shooters of her caliber are on watch lists. Don't worry it's normal. If any of her weapons are stolen, the fbi and military step in to look for the weapons. Tia are you on their list? Yes and so is Lisa but she probably doesn't know it . They know who she is but leave her alone because she is abiding by the law now. The day I met her.I already knew who her other alias were but never said anything. She probably thinks the government doesn't know. I agree don't worry I won't say anything. I know that or I wouldn't of said anything . Kiki is too now because they are married.
I better get going to work. I am meeting for awhile at 0700 hrs your gal pal. No late night desserts for awhile. Okay Tia and thank you .
Bye mandi. I will see you tomorrow. Yes. I will be there.
The movers arrived and they delivered the safe. They were patient while Mandi was matching the holes up on the bracket. She lined them up and tightened the bolts.

 She lined them up and tightened the bolts

She parked her car back inside.
She closed and latched the garage door. We entered the house and she asked for my help.
Avery you handle the handguns I will carry the rifles as some of them are loaded. I don't want you accidentally shooting yourself, me or someone else. It took us a good 46 minutes to load up her safe with weapons and ammo .
Mandi you basically have cases of these stuff. No the cases are on the side of the vault you don't see. .I am guessing Katelyn told you I am on the government watch list and so are you. I knew of terrorists for people doing bombs and excess ammo buying. I just didn't think it would include competitive shooters. I hope that doesn't bother. No I am okay. Was that one of the reasons for extra security and why you will be painting the garage after we eat lunch? Yes. Egg salad with peaches and ice tea sure Mandi can I ask you a personal question about your biological parents yes but not sure I can answer it but go ahead? DID YOU KNOW THEM?,YES BUT THEY DIED WHEN I WAS YOUNG SO I NEVER GOT TO REALLY KNOW THEM.
We ate dinner and Mandi and I cleaned up and she went to paint the garage. An hour later she came back into the house.
Avery don't laugh.
I look up from my lap top. She has paint on her face, arms and overalls.
Come and look it's done not the best but done.

Mandi it's okay. You did a pretty good job too.I tried.I just don't want professionals in here painting .I get it no one in this portion of the garage. Come inside so I can help you clean up. Tia said no late night dessert. Oh, I was going to tell you about that. Several days before competitions no sex. We need all put focus and strength in the competition. If you want dessert we have an hour. Oh boy, you setting your cell too.Yes sorry . It's okay. Somethings I will need to get use to.
We made love for an hour than mandi went to take a hot bath.