57

Juliet I don't think I can be with you anymore even if I am not a contender for Jenna anymore. I sincerely appreciate all you did for me. Thank you for finally having the guts to tell me that you should of told me awhile ago. Your room is paid for. What you got us separate rooms? Yes,  I wasn't sure how this would go so I booked you your own room. This was a test you too cooked up for me? Yes, but I really do think Deb loves her.  Enjoy your life. When you get back to Italy, all of your belongings will be boxed up and sent to your office.  Make sure all the mortgage payments are paid on time or the building will be mine. 

I leave and pay for the meal.  I conference call my cousins.  It's over with.  Avery I really think Deb does love her. I am glad you finally found out. If Deb does love my ex wife,  I wish them the best. Cousin you okay? Yes. Olivia.  I am going to stay the night and see the girls tomorrow and spend a few days here.  We will have all of her stuff packed and sent to her office. Thanks you two. Family and friendships matter to us. We always have your back Juliet. Give the girls our love.  Will Do.
I go to my room and just cry to let all my feelings for her out finally.

I call Jenna..

Aye Jenna,  its over. Please tell Deb thank you. She heard you. Juliet no problem it was worth it.I finally was able to tell Jenna how I truly felt and hadn't because she was married.  I will enjoy my dessert. Okay too much info but enjoy.  Jenna will see you tomorrow and Avery hopes it works out for you too as well as I.
I hung up and laughed. I ordered a bottle of their champagne and made a toast good riddance.

Deb and I enjoyed our evening immensely.  Deb was going to stay in Venice and lease a place to see how things would go with us. I kissed her good bye and we went our separate ways. I drove to the girls place and Juliet was inside with little one who stayed home to finish a project that was due tomorrow and was Wirth fifty percent of her grade. Juliet was giving her ideas on it.

Jenna Juliet caught me up to date. SEE YOU NEVRR KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PLANNED FOR YOU. NO YOU ARE ABSOLUTE CORRECT EVEN WITH MY SCREW UPS. SHE IS MOVING TO VENICE and leasing a place to see how things will go for us.I am happy for you old boss but must finish this assignment.. you two have fun. I am going to wash up and continue prepping meals and making lunch and dinner. Jenna we loved the chili Verde I'm the crock pot. We will be using the crock pot more. Steph used the instant pot. We both thank you for all you got us and Juliet said you will be coming back to prep meals for us. Basically my wife and I just have to worry about school and do basic things thanks to you three. Your very welcome little one.

I left them at it. I took a photo of them and sent it to the family. The family loved it.
Jenna thanks for doing this for my niece. I spoke with the rest of the family after the girls bragged about you. Everyone is on board to pay for the flight,  car rental and groceries to help the two. Carlo I would of done it anyway to keep them healthy. Ttyl..more prepping to do before I head back to Italy.  Love you all. We love you too. Jenna I hope it works out.  We will talk when I get back. Okay - Avery. Looking forward to it.
It tool me four hours to finish up all the other prepping,  making us lunch which I had them come to the kitchen to eat.
Iam leaving to go buy more groceries.  Everyone is on board but would of done it on my own but grateful for the assist. The instant pot is cooking the chicken for dinner. Leave it alone. 
I was taking off and the gals went back work on her project  .
I returned and saw the happy look in lille ones eyes and Juliets.

Little one you aced it. Thanks for your suggestions it helped me more. Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner my treat.
Let me help you with the groceries and little one go finish your other assignments  yes mom. Whatever. Juliet you really wished she was yours.  Yes but having her as my little cousin is fine enough.
I can't believe how Deb did it so well and you top. I did tell her the truth.good . We both loved her but it wasn't meant to be. Like you and Avery. I sure hope you and Avery can be good friends. We are working on it. What can I do? Wash up and than wash  all the potatoes,  vegetables and fruit.
Juliet and I enjoyed working together to benefit Julianne and Stephanie.  We all enjoyed dinner and went to bed.