33

Everyone stayed over on the couches, the floor and the beds. We gave our bed to my mother in law. The weather wasn't good to drive back to anyone's home.
I laughed when I saw my Tia Jane, Tia Lisa and Tia Kiki coming out of Juliet's and Michele room. Babe my back hurts. Michele I know the feeling. A nice swim will help with the aches. I wasn't going to have my mom nor my Nani sleep on the floor. Esmi slept with my Tia Katelyn and Tia Juanita. My Tia Joey and Tia Izzy slept in one room with Olivia and cat sleeping on the
floor.
We all could tell who got the beds and who got the floor. My wife and I joined my cousins and Juliet, Michele in the heated pool. Jenna and Avery slept on the couch so they were not sore. Jenna and my nanas and mother-in-law made breakfast for us all. The others who got beds who didn't cook cleaned up .
My Tia Maura laughed when Juliet connected her to the TV so so could be part of it.
You old folks not my elders, I have ordered masseuse to come over. They should be there soon. Six tables for you all but I have asked them to massaged the ones who got the floor first. Also portable tubs with heaters four of them will come as well so you can have mud baths. Oh mama, my showers are going to get all yucky. You know how nani and mom are. I know a maid is coming too , since I know you all will leave baby girls place Jane and Lisa.
Everyone laughed. Lisa said one time only we had a mud fight but Kiki and Izzy started it.
Mija our family. I know but wouldn't change them.

The masseuse did wonders for my back. Babe tonight its on. Our family laughed at Michele.
You could hear the ah ooh yes that feels good. Maura called me and told me not to tip. She took care of that. So everyone was aware.
My mother in law said 5he sleepover was fun even with the truth and dare and seeing people turning red on some of the truths and dares. We drank flavored water well most of us did. My mother in law law grandmother's didn't. We learned way too much about their past relationships ships. and sex life. My tias were the ones who asked those questions. We knew better because if they recalled the questions and the statements. A tsunami or volcanic would occur. I was glad that my Tia Maura could play as well when cousin Juliet hooked the cell to her TV. Juliet had gone earlier to hook up the family room TV so she could play in the games. I learned way too much about my Tia. My tios both had crushes on her and kissed her and fought over her when they found each other liked her. My nani explained in detail to us that Tia Jane laughed but told Tia to be careful because tio Frankie was too sensitive which my Tia Maura agreed.
The mud bath aunties made a mess on my cousin's patio with with mud fight. My grandmother's both got hit with mud. My mother in law, my wife and the younger generation ran inside for cover. We all did laugh because they were covered in mud more and my wide and I sprayed them off. Juliet said no more mud baths at her place. The mud got into the pool and called the pool lady to come and clean it. The lady laughed when she saw the ages of the culprits.
Eventually everyone left and it was just us four.
Okay Mrs. Mrs. Leon's have a seat. We are going to go over some house rules for you to read and sign.
Steph and laughed at some of them. Some were jokes to make the list look longer. Stephanie your brother and parents are packing up your stuff and bringing your truck over so you two can start on on your school work.
The cleaning crew left after they finished doing the bedding and put back on the beds.

My brother and father come over and they look horrible. Michele had music on and my father and brother covered their ears.
Michele please turn the music down. I think they drank too much on top of playing poker. Mija talk soft. Oh papa. Papa who won last night? Antonio. We all laugh and they both glare at us. Papa John its this way .
Julianne is my truck going to go in the garage? I don't know. Juliet will it. You two can share a garage. Michele and I will share one. STEPHANIE EACH GARAGE HAS A SMALL GUN WALL SAFE. WHEN YOU ARE MORE PROFICIENT AND PASSED YOU CC TEST ONLY THAN YOU WILL GET THE COMBINATION. I WILL PARK MY TRUCK OUTSIDE AND Cover it. But when you leave for college even when you visit or stay awhile, the garages reverts back for my truck. BAbe they brought my bike too. We will hang they up with the other three.
My cousin backed her truck out she and Michele shared a garage as well as us.
Julianne we will still keep all thegolf bags and fishing pipes in there. My mom wants me to go over photos of the townhouse. The The side is yours. You two could use both garages but you will get more money if a person hse a garage to park their vehicles. Carlo and I looked over rhe specs for th3 garage. You can park wide by side but it will be too cramp. Carlo took a trip over there a while ago and is familiar with the property. He worked on 5h3 bigger side somewhat updating the bathroom. He said there is more of a room in the garage which he can extend it underneath for you both to park the vehicles. You two have to decide by the end of the week so the place will be ready when you move in. Wow okay. Steph and I will review the photos to see if the want changes. Do we have a budget? Yes. I wrote it down on the back for the photo. It also has a new ac unit and roof. You two two fun. Thanks