85

Katelyn was there early and had brought us to hot coffee it was nippy this summer morning and we dressed accordingly.  We hadn't put on our safety glasses yet. She was showing me an alternative to make me more relaxed while I shoot my hand gun.

We than put them on and I loaded my magazine

We than put them on and I loaded my magazine.  Today was practice first for the handguns  than the rifles.
We finished up and Katelyn and Phillip were talking about the military.  I said my good byes and thank you.

Phillip she is damn good.
I am.just tweaking some things so she is more relaxed but focus..I wouldn't of mind to have her in my squad..I know she and another gal who comes in early too..she's your right. SHE IS GOOD TOO.
I left. 
Philip was that Sgt Katelyn Leon? Yes. Is she competing? NO, she is just helping another shooter is all.  Man she was an awesome in the military when were there.  See you the day of the competion. I hope you will be there again.  I will be.

Angela how is she doing? Moody and hungry. She wants to return to work and sleep in her room with you. She is almost there but not yet.  Okay,  talk to you later.  Mandi please bring back some more lemon lime soda any brand, saltiness and water.  Okay will do. I will pick them up before I meet Juanita.  Anything else call or text me.

Mandi went to get ready for work.
I left and called Avery via my blue tooth. 
I heard you are missing Mr. YES I am.  Angela gave me a list to pick up. Any requests? Pretzels,  chips with hot salsa.  Okay will do. Love you babe.  Love you too sweetie.