80

Lisa I  want to get another vehicle. What type? I would love to get a Bentley but they are only making 19 units but paying that much.  This I won't do. I like yours but a convertible is what I am thinking of
Black on black. I like the tan interior but don't like the color it comes with.
See what I am J taking about black on black.

You know I love mine.  Babe if you could get a Bentley what color and everything else? Lisa no and you better not. Well, you know I would.  I didn't mention because I want you buying it for me. Promise me you won't.  Okay okay I promise.
Come on let's go to the dealer and see what I can get?

Avery are you sure this is okay putting my stuff in the bedroom here here in the guest room closet by here. Mandi yes please stop asking me okay.  I knew you were into clothes.  The only thing that caught me off guard was all your riffles and guns but that is okay.  The alarm company will be here in the morning.  In the meantime all the guns will be safe inside the house and covered. I locked the bedroom just in case someone comes by. Come on I need to wash up now and get dinner ready as I promised.  Mandi I could ask my dad and uncle's to move the empty safe from your rental to the garage here. No its okay. While you are working on dinner I am going to go to the lumber store and have them deliver the wood and tools so I can build the wall. I will be back in an hour.
Mandi left to get supplies.  I started on our dinner. 

Babe you sure you want to do this? You already have to vehicles.  Yes, I want a vehicle for fun to drive.  Babe this isn't like you.  Are you going through the change and don't get mad at me. I have been going through the change for several years now. I already contacted the insurance company to add it to my policy. My
Gal laughed at me and asked me the same thing you did. Well it's out of character is all. Lisa after Vince died I promised myself that I wasn't going to be so conservative with my funds.  I am fortunate and you know that.  Yes.  I already chose the plate I want for it.
Cruzin.. oh my okay.  Lisa are you sure you don't want to sell your Porsche back to us.  We will give you top dollar. Sam my usual answer to you is what when I get it serviced it here.  No..I had to try.
So you want to race? No. I love having the speed if I need it but no on the racing part. Let's drop your car off and go show Avery and Juliet. Babe you are such a kid at times. I know just like you.
I followed my wife back to the house so she could park her vehicle.
She gets in my car and I am playing my classical music. Lisa just laughs. We arrive at Avery's.

 We arrive at Avery's