four.

*mature content*

The moment they stepped into the room they began kissing, touching, feeling eachother.

"You know that I don't like you, right Norris?" Mia mumbled into the kiss. "I don't like you either" he replied, while his hand moved down her body. "Can you for one time stop being so full of yourself and step off your throne". She would never admit but she liked this situation as much as him...

Lando moved his hand to lie on the wall next to her head, the distance between the two of them becoming smaller and smaller by the second. "I might be ready to step off my throne but are you ready to be a good girl and step off yours too?" he concluded.

"Bite me, Norris" she retorted and something in the both of them snapped as Mia grabbed his face in her hands and he roughly grabbed her waist. Mia's lips violently pressed against his as their tongues practically fought against each other. The girl almost moaned at the force of his kiss, but refused to give him the satisfaction.

The Mclaren driver pulled away, giving her mouth a final short kiss before he moved to mark her neck. "Come on, princess. Stop being stubborn for once in your life and let me hear the noises that you can make''

The australian girl however kept her mouth shut, Lando smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "If that's how you want to play it," he smirked before gently grabbing her breast and slipping his hands into the waistband of her shorts. He rubbed circles on her clit as he pinched her nipples. "I want to hear you, sweetheart," he grunted.

Mia rolled her eyes back in pleasure and involuntarily let out a moan. Lando felt his dick twitch in his pants and cockily grinned as he kissed right under her nose. "Good girl," he whispered. It wasn't long before his trousers were discarded as well as her black shorts and lace top. She hasn't moved however and were still pressed up against the wall. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked and although she felt her heart skip a beat she rolled her eyes at him and nodded.

"Yes, ju - just hurry up" she answered him sharply, still pinned up against the wall. That seemed to be all the validation he needed. He slowly put a condom on before easing into her. The girl scrunched her eyes at the uncomfortable feeling and tapped him to move. Her lips parting on their own accord as the feeling was replaced with pure pleasure. Lando forcefully grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist, providing him with a better angle for both of them.

"O-oh shit" she moaned as you scraped her nails down his shoulders to his arms, which left harsh red marks in their wake. Lando moaned at the feeling and you were almost aroused by the sound. Almost.

One of Lando' hands were digging into the soft flesh of her thigh while the other moved to wrap itself around Mia's neck, his signature pinky ring digging into the flesh of her skin causing her to mimic his actions and let out a moan at the pain.

"You like that?" he grunted as he continued to thrust into her, lightly placing some pressure on her throat, not enough to choke her, he didn't hate you that much, but enough for her to enter a state of pure bliss. She found this action hot on another level

"I hate you, Norris" she found herself muttering but she certainly did not hate him at that very moment.

"Feelings mutual, love"

Mia continued to scrape her nails across his back, desperate to pull more moans out of him. The driver however, didn't like being the only vulnerable one and removed his hands from her throat, he grabbed both of the bruentte's hands in his own and shoved them upwards, beginning his assault on her chest.

Her toes curled as he hit all the right spaces, she knew she was close but she really didn't want to be the first one to let go. Lando could feel the clenching of her walls and smirked into her chest. "Are you close, princess?" he asked, bringing his mouth to her lips and for some reason she found herself kissing him back.

"No" she blatantly lied.

She moved her head closer to him when he pulled away but he refused to connect their lips once more and she found herself pouting at the lack of attention. God, she was thinking how pathetic had she become....

"Now, i knew you were a spoiled brat but i didn't take you for a liar as well"

"Glad to know your ego has no off moments, Norris" she scoffed and was about to start an argument before he began slowly pounding into her, his precise thrusts made it extremely difficult to formulate a sentence let alone hold onto the knot in her stomach. So, against her brain telling not to, you let go.

She would have fallen onto the ground if it wasn't for Lando' strong grip trapping her against the wall and his own body. The noises that he made as he reached his own high caused her heart to flutter in her chest and she began to wonder if having sex with him was a bad idea.

"Are you okay?" he asked after he had pulled away from her. She nodded her head and furrowed her eyebrows

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she asked.

Mia were surprised the both of them were capable of having a normal conversation, but they supposed nothing could be normal between you two after that.

Lando gently ran a finger across her neck and by the look on his face she knew she looked worse for wear. "I kind of lost myself in the moment, I'm sorry if I hurt you. Really I am" he clarified.

"Its okay" the girl sighed as you rubbed your neck, almost half asleep

"But we can't tell anyone, especially Danny" she said "I know, he is going to kill me if he knows...." he replied nut she was already fallen asleep....

They both knew they will taste the sin on their lips for a long long time, but some of the best tings in life, the best moments are the ones you can't share.......