fifteen.

"Hello Peggy" she heard the american accent and immediately turned around.

There, in his all glory was Christian Pulisic.

"Steve" she chuckled and rushed into his arms. The drivers that know who he was were confused. 'Steve'?

"I missed u, pretty girl", Oh no, Lando's face was tensioned, 'pretty girl', that was his thing, and he was taking it away, along with Lando's chance with Mia...

"I missed u too pretty boy", oh it's keeps getting worse, "Come on, you have to meet the others" Mia said while taking his hand and basically dragging him to the drivers.

"Guys, this is Christian Pulisic, Chris those are Max, Esteban, Charles, Carlos, Lance, George, Pierre, Mick, Lando and you already know Daniel"

"Yeah mate, how is it going" Daniel asked and they gave each other the 'bro hug' "It's great Daniel, how about you?" "Same here" the Mclaren driver said with his typical smile.

"Its nice to meet you" Christian asked while shaking their hands, "Why Steve tho" Carlos asked, wonder why Mia called him Steve when his name is Christian.

Both of them laughed and Christian began
explaining, "They call me Captain America, because I am the only american on the team, so when Mia and I met we clicked right away and they started calling us Peggy and Steve"

The story was great, but Lando was annoyed. She had all those cute, funny stories with all
of them it has started to get too much for him.

He was just Lando, he had already hurt her once, and she still forgive him somehow, and here they were with his football glory and those cute stories and nicknames, it made him sick..

Whem Chris joined the others for training and Daniel and the others were talking about something else Lando gpt closer to the girl.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight, I wanted to ask you something"

"I would like, but I am kinda busy till late, what about tomorrow" she looked him with a apologising look.

"Yeah, no, its fine, may I ask why" the young driver was wondering where is she going that late

"I have a concert tonight" she said and his eyes widened but she put her finger to his lips to tell him to be quiet, so he obeyed.

Lando have never been so sure in his life, than now. He was going to be there, no matter what.

-

masonmount 23m ago

danielricciardo:OMGIFORGOT OMG MASONWHAT DO I DO I FORGOT TO TELL THEM

danielricciardo:
OMG
I
FORGOT
OMG
MASON
WHAT DO I DO
I FORGOT TO TELL THEM

Dan mate
chill
she probably forgot

yeah probably
thanks

opp no
she just asked me if you
and the boys are coming