nine.

Mia groaned when she saw Carla's comments, she knew who the girl was, Lando had told her before.

miasmith landonorris

can u tell ur girlfriend to stop
spamming my account
thanks

she is not my girlfriend
can we meet

i don't care
just tell her not to mess
with me

i will

ok

ok
can i see you now

no

mia
please

no

i am coming

no

too late

She heard a knock on the door, she knew it was him, but she wasn't sure to open or not.

"Come on M, open the door" he sighed on the one side of the door.

"I have something to do, we will talk later" she said trying to convince him and also herself.

"I know there isn't anything, open that door or I will open it myself". As much as she didn't wanted to talk to him, she still opened the door. He looked into her eyes for a moment and walked it.

"What do you want Norris?" she asked leaning on the wall. "To talk" he answered walking closer to her."Okay, talk" Mia said while walking to the big window, the view to Monaco's streets was unbelievable, but Lando's best view was in this room.

"I am sorry about Carla" he said, he looked like he meant it. "It's fine, you could've just told me that you have a girlfriend before you got me in the bed you know" she said looking away from him with a mockery. Mia didn't care about Carla, she didn't knew her, and she wasn't nice to her so it didn't matter, but she knew how she would feel if someone do this, and if Lando do it once nothing stops him from doing it again.

"She is not my girlfriend, she was, not anymore, now it's just formality " he said walking up to her. "Does she knows that?" Mia asked with a smirk on her face, the situation wasn't funny at all, this was just her way of coping with stuff....

"Yes, she does, she is just jealous that I move on. Please Mia you have to believe me" he wasn't talking just about this and she knew that. "I do believe you Lando" "Okay, because I am sorry about what I said" he said and again he looked like he meant it.

"It's fine, I told you it is" she said looking straight in his eyes, it was intense "Yes, you said you wanted to be just friends, well I want more" it kind of shocked her but she recovered from that feeling fast.

"First if all, how can we be more when you think so low of me huh," he opened his mouth and she stopped him before he could say anything "and second, how can you want something like that when you have a girlfriend, I can't be with someone who sleep with me and don't even tell me"

"You didn't told me you have boyfriend too" he said getting closer and closer to her. "It's because I do-" he stopped her before she could finish "Or should I say boyfriends", then the realisation hit her "You mean Frenkie and Riqui" "Yes, them, or there are more?"

"No, and they are my best friends" Mia said"Oh really, because Carlos and George, and Charles, and Max my best friends and I still haven't kissed them" he said, he was calm when he came into her room, but now you could see the flames of anger in his eyes, they could burn anything but she was colder than ice.