Chapter 1: Meeting her

She looks up from her book, her green, cat-like eyes only to be seen. She holds my gaze, almost challenging me to say something. I grin uncontrollably, knowing there's something different about her. Everyone in this school is afraid of her, but me, I'm highly attracted to her. There was something about Callie Reverend that made my heart jolt in my chest. Her long straight blond hair, that perfect body, rocker look and her black lip piercing made my body throb. Her eyes were one thing that made me die inside. Those eyes of hers are hypnotizing, if I looked too long, my chest would hurt. Every time I breathed, it hurt if I was looking at her. The bell rings, and as she packs her things, I walk over to her. "Hey, Callie. I'm John. John Luke." I say, nervous. "Hey, nice to meet you. Surprise that someone is actually talking to me." She laughs, the sound of wind chimes. I chuckle. "Yea, I was thinking maybe you and I could go to prom...?" "Oooohh sorry, John Luke. Once you get to know me, you'll realize I don't do school activities." Did she just insist that I'll have a chance? "Oh, um, yea, of course. Well, do you do picnics in the dark at a park?" She blushes, and walks out the class with me. "Hmm... I'd have to think about that one. Give me your number and I'll text you. Catch you later, John Luke." After I give her my number, she walks away, and I stare dreamily after her, unable to process what just happened.