Chapter 5

Nervous, that is what Tzuyu feels right now within two hours there will be almost hundred werewolves present here and there are chances that one of them would be her mate. As much as she is excited to meet her mate, she is scared that she may not be able to find her mate today on top of that making arrangements for hundred guests is not an easy task even though the whole pack is helping yet Tzuyu being Tzuyu insisted on taking half of responsibilities on herself.

"At this rate you will make a hole in the ground Alpha" Jeongyeon said while she herself was pacing here and there carrying decorations.

"I can't help but worry what if I don't find her? What if she doesn't like me? What if she rejects me? What i-"

"Relax Alpha, take a deep breath and calm down my eagle sense says you are gonna find your mate today." Dahyun said silencing Tzuyu

Tzuyu scoffed and replied, "Eagle sense, You are a freaking werewolf who the heck gave you eagle sense."

"Why are you always mean to me I am gamma of the pack and also older than you." Dahyun pouted while Tzuyu and others laughed it off.

"Aren't you worried about your mates." Tzuyu questioned worryingly.

"Being honest with you we are, We are worried about our mates too, but we know Moon Goddess will somehow make us meet and on top of that we have you. We all trust you" Mina said.

"Yes, we do Alpha'

"Yes Alpha"

"We trust you Alpha" Everyone around them shouted Tzuyu smiled not forgetting to thank Moon Goddess for such an understanding pack and her other three friends who were like sisters to her.

"Okay then let's prepare for the party and if you somehow happen to find your mates in party don't be shy, I don't want my pack members to look like blushing tomato faces and if I find my mate today, I am sorry for breaking hearts of everyone who has a crush on me." Tzuyu announced jokingly while everyone laughed heartily.

One and half hour later everyone started to arrive and were first greeted by the Alpha, Beta and Gammas of moonlight. As they proceeded, they were amazed to see how well-developed moonlight's residence was. Residents seemed to be peaceful and welcoming, pups were running here and there playing with each other. What shocked them more was no one was treated unequally generally in other packs where werewolves had strictly treated each other according to their ranks. They had their jaw dropped when they saw how lavish and mouth-watering their buffet looked. While everyone was busy ogling their pack residence, they didn't notice the fact that Tzuyu followed by Jeongyeon, Mina and Dahyun had arrived and were now standing on the newly made stage.

"Good Evening everyone present here I am moonlight's Alpha Tzuyu I apologize if I could not greet you personally, but I do hope that you all enjoy the party and if you have any problem, you can always find me or the Beta and Gammas. I don't want to bore you all with my speech so I will cut it now and hope you have fun." As per her words Tzuyu went down the stage and some party music started playing.

Timeskip

It has been an hour since the party started and much to Tzuyu's dismay she still didn't found her mate and the same goes to others who were aimlessly looking for their mates who looked like they were hiding under rock.

"May I know what's troubling the Alpha of biggest pack?" Some unknown voice asked Tzuyu which definitely caught the attention of some others.

"And may I know who are you?" Tzuyu questioned that unknown person.

"I am sorry for not introducing myself earlier I am Jaden Gamma of Blue River." The guy said.

"Mr. Jaden what is your problem" Tzuyu said with a fake smile.

As Jaden opened his mouth to speak Dahyun and Mina came to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-yaI am sorry for interrupting your conversation, but Alpha of Moonlight wanted tomeet you can you please come for a second" Dahyun said but before Tzuyu couldreply Jaden growled in annoyance and said something that made Tzuyu furious,beyond furious.

Hello guys hope you guys are healthy and happy. What do you think Jaden said to Tzuyu that made her so furious? comment down below. Vote if you liked the story. Don't forget to follow me.

Till next time

Stay Stafe, Stay Healthy

Peace out