Chapter 13

Thanks to certain someone Tzuyu has a grin plastered over her since early morning and it didn't go unnoticed by her unnies that Tzuyu was smiling like an idiot ever since morning.

"May I know what happened that the usually cold faced Alpha has been grinning since morning." Dahyun asked.

"Nothing." Tzuyu answered not bothering to hide her smile.

"Say that again. Nothing. Excuse me Miss Chou Tzuyu but you have been smiling ever since last night. You didn't even argue about waking up. Be honest what happened?" Jeongyeon question.

"Fine. I went to Rouge's territory met Sana last night." Tzuyu replied nonchalantly

"CHOU TZUYU ARE YOU MAD." The ever so soft-spoke Mina shouted not like it was much different than her normal voice.

"Geez Mina-unnie it was just a small meeting." Tzuyu said while putting on her bowtie

"Meeting is not the problem you sneaked into Rogue territory. What if something happened." Mina questioned worriedly.

"But nothing happened right? I am okay." Tzuyu said silencing Mina.

Before anyone could say anything, Victoria knocked and came in.

"Alpha I am sorry to deliver this but there is a bad news." Victoria said while everyone furrowed their eyebrows.

"What is it?" Tzuyu said while Victoria seemed hesitant but still spoke.

"Jaden the Gamma of Blue River is claiming that Rogue Alpha is his mate. Even though their eyes didn't shine he is sure that he can smell some fragrance from her, since the Rogue Alpha declined his claims, he requested the Panel of Alphas to hold a trial and pass their jurisdiction, for the trial everyone signed the charter only your signature is required." Victoria said while everyone saw Tzuyu fuming in anger. Victoria was one of the people whom Tzuyu really trusted. She once used to be a warrior, but she rose to the rank as she was one of the best warriors out there and on top of that she knew how to keep things confidential. She knew that the mates of the higher pack member were rogues.

"That guy seriously wants to get his pack in some serious trouble, I already warned him at the part but seems like he doesn't really understands it. Ask Elkie to meet me immediately and for the trial I'll sign the charter. Let's see what kind of drama he does but I swear if he crosses his limit, he will die my hands." Tzuyu ordered with dominance in her voice.

"Yes, Alpha." Victoria bowed to Tzuyu

Meanwhile

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Chaeyoung said pacing around the room with an unpleased expression where the others were wearing same expression as hers.

"I don't know Chaeng, but I do know that I don't want to lose Tzuyu." Sana replied holding the pendant Tzuyu gave.

"Then we need to something. We can't let that bastard claim you like you are a goddamn property." Momo said with stern expression.

"But before that the real question is why would he claim Sana in first place, Like if you think everyone knows that Blue River hates rogues, they literally wanted to have a war with us a month ago and now their Gamma is willing to leave the pack because of his hypothetical mate. Why?" Jihyo questioned but before she could answer a feminine voice answered her question.

"Because he wants to use you to get the rogues under his control, After taking the power from you, he will be using it against other packs." The voice answered.

"Who are you and Why are you here?" Nayeon asked taking the sword out of her scabbard.

"Well, I am Tzuyu's cousin Elkie. She sent me here to discuss some things with you and also I have something important for you too." Elkie said pointing towards Jihyo

"And how the heck did you get in here." Momo asked confused at the appearance of Elkie.

"Ah, about that I am a vampire you know, so I kinda teleported here." Elkie said shrugging her shoulders.

"So, Elkie-ssi what are you here for." Sana questioned.

"Well firstly since I am the Duchess of vampire clan I used some sources to find out who's Jihyo's mate and bravo I found him out, but there is one problem. He can't meet you till blood moon which means you have to wait for almost three months to meet him." Elkie said saddening Jihyo as others looked at their friend empathetically.

"Why can't he come?" Jihyo said her voice almost cracking.

"Well, you see before blood moon the elite vampires have bloodlust which is really dangerous for the mates of the elite vampires, if the elite is has not been marked or mated. You are his mate, to him your blood would be more enticing than anyone else. There are high chances that he might lose his control and do something that could harm you, So he decided to stay away from you for some time. I know you feel lonely and sad but trust me he feels the same way but ten times more powerful. Vampires can sense their mates emotions even though they are worlds apart and also he sent this for you." Elkie said taking out a thumb sized bottle.

"Here take this and drink it." Elkie said passing the bottle to Jihyo.

"What is this?" Jihyo said swiveling the bottle a bit.

"Your mate's blood. I know it may sound weird but listen in vampires giving someone their blood means getting committed towards the other person. It'll reduce the negative thoughts and ideas from your brain, and it will boost your powers a bit." Elkie said "But I won't force you or he'll kill me." She quickly added, but Jihyo just smiled at drank it in one go astonishing everyone.

"Now what was the other reason you are here for?" Jihyo asked wiping the small remains of blood on the corners of her mouth.

"Well, you see Tzuyu found out about Jaden and to say she was mad is an understatement, She was literally fuming in anger. She calmed down a bit after the other comforted her a bit. The only one who could come was me since the others are busy making sure she doesn't do something stupid." Elkie said while other were just blank faced.

"So now what are we supposed to do." Chaeyoung questioned

"You see, Tzuyu signed the charter for trial, and she will be there just to make sure that idiot doesn't cross his limits. The others don't know yet, but I suspect that Jaden will somehow get some other werewolves involved with him so that he can get to you guys too because he want to take full control of the pack, be careful of him. Judging from his claims I think he will try to make you fall for him and in order to do that he will definitely come here sometime, but before the date of trial make sure no one apart from Victoria and your mates enter your territory I suspect he will try to disguise some of his men, No matter how big or small shut down the rumor immediately. Understood." Elkie explained while a chorus of 'yes' were heard. While Elkie smiled but suddenly they saw Elkie's face turn pale, and a look of fear rushed to her face, and it was definitely noted by others.

"What happened Elkie?" Momo questioned.

"I-I..I gotta go." Elkie turned around to go.

"Why suddenly?" Nayeon asked with an eyebrow raised.

"M-my mate is a bit m-mad at me. I p-promised her a d-da-date today." Elkie said and disappeared into thin dust. While others chuckled.

"Wah who knew vampires are that scared of their mates." Sana said while other nodded

"I am happy right now. I wonder how he's feeling." Jihyo said still holding onto the bottle while others cheered her up.

She notice that the bottle had a half moon hanging on it she smiled to herself and pulled out the moon logo and turned it into a brooch and whispered. "Someday we will meet my Moon" Unknown to her someone replied. "I am your moon and You are my sea, we may be apart in the day but I promise to meet you in the dark my love."

A random double update I did who knows why but here it is. One thing isn't Jihyo's mate a bit romantic and poetic. Also due to certain circumstances I may be busy till next month so I was thinking of updating daily so I can finish the book. I don't want to leave you guys on the cliffhanger, So tell me if I should do it or not.

Till next time

Stay Stafe, Stay Healthy

Peace Out