Chapter 10

Was this really the last time I was being to harsh with a dead guy. It's not like he could take any control wether or not I get that job and I move. I wonder what it's like in that neighborhood, I might want to take a trip down there. I have enough money to go down there, might even take Mrs. Hudson with me. Take her out to lunch while I am at it. She deserves something nice once in awhile. Soon enough she will be on her own in a flat looking for new roommates.

Probaly to some loud teenagers that want to see if what they say in the papers are true. Or a nice older fellow to keep her company, but soon will probably leave her. A new starting family, with a child that will keep her up all duing the night.

The more that I think about this, the more that I want to stay. I knw that I can't though, staying here will be othing but trouble. She may even like the new adventure the people that she will rent out to will bring to her.

Having the ability to help raise a child, or to tell her wild stories, even have the possibility to fnd love. Thats the one thing that we all need to find is, love. I may have found it once, but it is long past me now I have to keep going on with everyday life. The one that I loved is no longe here, he sacraficed hiself, to sve me, to save all of us from an evil spider.

I calmly walk down the drk oak stairs. "Mrs. Hudson!" I call out to her.

"In here deary." I hear a reply faint from the sitting room of her flat.

I walk in and she is sittng in a old worn-out chair. I sit askew from her and look at what she was doing. She was flpping through a photo album. "Who is that?" I song-sang to her.

"That one is me when I was a fresh face here. Oh look at my hair." She chuckles, Her hair was dark and in a big sixties hair-do. She was wearing a tan dress and sandles. "My younger years looked way better, this was when I first met Mr. Hudson."

"Really, did you know that he was doing those sales/?"

"Honestly, no I didn't. Sure I might have sone some of those back in the days, but hey they were the sixties." Another small laugh excapes her mouth. She flips another page. There she was with a grin on her face, hair up in two victory roles and it flowed into these perfect spiral curles. She was absolutely gorgious.

"When was this?" I ask her.

"This was my senor photo, wasn't I a catch?"

I smile at her, seeing that she was happy made me happy. Just having the company that knew how it felt to lose someone that we care deeply about. "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to look at this small apartment. It's over on Horn Lane, and there is a Hospital that may hire me." I look around a little bit at the photo's. "Also we could go out for dinner."

"Aren't you out of money though?"

"I am getting there, if I sell a couple more of sherlocks books to the library, and take some money out of my savings I should be good for at least." Ido the math in my head. "Three, four months."

"Alright deary. Just letme pay for my part of the meal." Laying her hand on mine she looks me in the eye. "It's the thought that counts."

 "No it's not, I want to take care of you. You need to be taken care of, so no one will hurt you." I start getting flustered.

"John just calm down." Her calming voice starts getting softer.

"Without you I have no one, you need to stay happy and alive, so I can stay happy and mentaly stable." I stand up and Mrs. Hudson burst in tears. This breaks me omy spell and I sit back down. "I'm so sorry." I repeat over and over. I give her a hug and gentally rub her back. "I'm so sorry I just don't want to lose you."