Chapter 18

before you start reading,
a/n: dreamlands is a cafe in the streets of London hidden in a florist.
enjoy<3

Hermione stood in front of the mirror looking at her crimson red dress that fit her body perfectly. She looked stunning. She turned her gaze to the blond boy standing at her doorframe and smiled brightly at him. It was without doubt the brightest smiles he has seen her give in a while. "You look pretty," he stated the obvious truth while she lowered her gaze to the floor with a slight blush. Draco himself had a crimson blush that was very visible on his pale skin.

4 hours ago (dreamlands)

"I'm actually so glad you took me here for breakfast. I haven't been here since like last summer." Hermione said while her and Draco were waiting for their order to arrive. Dreamlands was one of her favourite cafes, it was small, neat, colourful and full of flowers and joy. No wonder everyone wanted to be here for every second of their lives. It was such a beautiful and peaceful place to be at.

"Hello, darlings!" a happy voice approached them from above. They looked up to meet with a pair of soft brown eyes. A middle aged woman known as Andia was smiling down at them and swinging her wand in the air space waiting for their order. "What a great surprise, Hermione, it's been quite a while hasn't it?"

"Oh hello Andia! Feels like i haven't seen you in ages!" Hermione replied to the optimistic woman. "Oh darling, that's 'cause it has!" Andia said while chuckling at her own words. "Oh my, has it been that long?" Hermione wondered to herself.

Before neither of them knew it, their breakfast arrived and they ate in a comfortable silence while enjoying the soft background music and the slow melodies from birds. When they were about to leave a woman with long, wavy, blond hair waved her hand towards them. As the woman accelerated towards them, they started to recognise the familiar face they haven't seen in a while.

Luna, Luna Lovegood.

"Herms! I'm so glad I found you here! I actually wanted to give you an invitation for tonights meet up." she said very happily, then she turned her head slightly to face the pale platinum blond. "Oh, hi there, Draco. I always knew something was up with you two." she giggled. Hermione went to correct her but stopped herself from doing so, while blushing furiously, not knowing that the platinum blond had a faint blush on his pale cheeks. None of them seemed to be bothered by the face that their old friend thought they were dating but deep down both thought that would never happen.

"Luna?" a muffled voice from afar called her. "Looks like I gotta go!" she waved her wand and with a swift motion two envelopes popped up in front of the 'supposed couple'. "Hopefully, I will see you two tonight! Have fun with your date!" she said while waving her hand goodbye and leaving, not letting them reply for a second.

Hermione and Draco looked at each other with confused but amused expressions. "Guess we have a party to attend...?"

10k reads? okay im passing out. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH<333
until next time,
violet