Chapter 7

"I'll answer," said Hermione and rushed to the door. Harry and the Weasleys were looking behind her if something wrong cold happen. "Draco!" She shouted his name and continued. "Come in. We were talking, take Theo too. Do you want to join us for dinner?" She asked excited.

"Um... I don't know, Hermio-" but before he could finish Hermione cut him.

"Perfect! Now go get Theo!" She said and pushed him to get Theo but he was still having a shock. "Ugh. Draco, are you okay? Nevermind... I'll go get him myself." She said chuckling a little at his reaction. She knocked on Theo and Draco's flat and Theo opened. "Come on, we're going." She said and toom his arm to threw him to Draco.

Successfully she pushed two of them into her flat. She was smiling at them until she noticed the Weasleys' stares. "Ferret?!" Ginny yelled. "What is ferret and the other one doing here, Mione? Don't tell me they did you something!" Ginny asked as she stood up from the couch.

"No no no, Ginny. They're my friends. Really. Till the eighth year we became very good friends. Believe me!" Hermione quickly answered, stepping in front of Draco and Theo protectively.

"Are you sure, Mione? Should we trust them?" Ginny asked a little relaxed at Hermione's words.

"Of course, Ginny... Trust me." Hermione said. "Let's go to the kitchen. I'll tell you everything and we can prepare dinner." She continued, boys went, sat down with two Weasleys and Harry, Ginny and Hermione went to the kitchen.

As they went there Hermione explained how she became friends with the two Slytherins and how they really changed. They made spaghetti for them nearly in half an hour and called them to came over.

***

"Dinner is ready!" Hermione called the boys to came over and ate their dinner.

"Coming!" They called in union.

They came in and started eating their spaghetti. As always it was delicious. Why? Because it was made by the great Hermione Granger. Who could've known she could be a great cook?

"It's... delicious... Hermione... really!" Draco said between his bites.

"Thanks, Draco!" Hermione said with a huge grin on her face and blushing a bit. As Draco saw her grin he couldn't help but blush too.

"So... Malfoy, how are your trainings going?" Harry asked to soften the atmosphere.

"Good. Actually, we can say amazing." Draco replied.

"Wait. A. Minute. Don't tell me the ferret is an auror!" Ginny said but as soon as she said she earned a kick to her foot from Hermione who was sitting across her, next to Draco. "Ugh. I mean, Malfoy," Ginny quickly understood and corrected her mistake. "Is he an auror? Really? I thought he could spend his life with his daddy-" she was about to tease but immediately stopped by Hermione.

"Yes. He's an auror! He's actually a very great one. I think he's so good at it." Hermione cut Ginny by telling her opinion about Draco's career. "He really doesn't admit, though." She continued.

"How come you knew all this? I mean you know lots of things about him," Harry said with curiosity in his voice. "Mione? Is there something you want to tell us?" He then asked after a few minutes.

Hermione and Draco looked at each other and then to Harry. They really didn't know what to say. Hermione opened and closed her mouth several times to say something but failed. She just stared at Harry, her eyes saying 'I'll tell you later' and Harry understood. She grinned at him and turned to her food back.

***

After dinner all Weasleys went back to the Burrow. Draco and Theo went back their flat too. Harry sat on the sofa and gestured for Hermione to went and sat next to him. So she did. She sat and looked at her hands, nowhere else.