Chapter 1

Hermione slowly opened her eyes but notice that she was somewhere wasn't familiar. It wasn't the Burrow... Then she slowly tried to turn, look at her right to see none other than Draco Malfoy. Well she was about to pass out again until she saw Harry and Ginny as well. But what was Malfoy doing here? Even more importantly, what was she doing here? Where were they? Suddenly she had a big realization they they were at the St. Mungo's. Everything came to her mind in a second. Ron... He cheated on her. That brat cheated on her. Bloody hell! It was something she couldn't believe. It was impossible. It was ridiculous.

After thinking about what happened for a while she felt something warm on her hand moving. She dropped her gaze to see what was in her hand and saw Draco's hand holding hers. What the bloody hell!? She was shocked. First Ron cheated on her then Malfoy was near her without a reason and now he was holding her hand. She gasped and flinched a little when she heard a muttering from her other side. She turned and see Percy sitting on a chair slowly opening his eyes and stretching his arms. "Good morning..." she said as Percy turned his gaze to her looking at her with wide eyes.

"God! You're awake! Good morning!" Percy sighed of a relief and continued. "You made us all worried! Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah... Actually what happened? After- after you know..." Hermione asked her eyes tearing second by second again.

"Well... It's a little complicated but I'll try explaining it to you..." Percy stopped and took a very deep breath and said. "Actuallytheferretsavedyourlife!" Percy said without breathing and Hermione didn't even understand a word.

"What did you say? Percy... Are you okay? Can you repeat it? But this time more slowly..." Hermione said a little weakly.

Percy cleaned his throat and started again
"Well I said, actually the ferret saved your life!" He said more slowly and clearly this time.

"What ferret? Wait- What? Are you serious? Wait wait wait... Let me get this straight! Draco Malfoy saved my life!? But from what?" Hermione almost yelled at the words escaped Percy's lips.

"Shh... Keep calm... I'll- I'll explain." Percy said and sighed. "When you saw, you-know-what, I thought you would ran straight away then never come back. Well I think that was what you were trying to do... You tried to move a few steps but you suddenly felt dizzy I guess and you started falling... That's when everything started. That fer- I'm sorry Malfoy rushed to you and hold you just before you could fall. OMG! It's hard to say but if he didn't hold you, you would have been seriously injured, really. We didn't even notice or understand what was he doing at the Burrow but then he said your luggages mixed when you and Harry were at the station. He said he had seen you with his luggage and called after you a few times but it seemed like you two didn't notice. So he decided to come here as he knew where would you be... To sum up Draco Malfoy saved you from almost having a serious injure!"

Without giving Hermione the time to had a little shock the warm feeling in her hand started moving when she understood Draco was waking up. Draco slowly rise his head from Hermione's hospital bed and noticed their hands. He immediately took his hand away from hers then looked at her. She was awake. "Oh! You're awake. Are you okay?" Draco asked.

"I think so... Well um thank you... You know... For bringing me here and saving my life..." Hermione muttered. Unexpectedly there was a soft smile appeared on his lips. Before someone noticing the smile faded and a serious and a little bit pale face came back again. But Hermione didn't miss the smile on his lips.

"Oh! So you know... Well, no problem... By the way can I get my luggage back? I'm really sorry that I've just asked you a very stupid question while you're in this situation. I'm so sorry but mum wants me to give her something and they are in my luggage. I'll come back if you need me,  okay?" Draco said and wait for her to answer. Then he smiled again but this time it hasn't turned into a serious face. And it wasn't the famous Malfoy smirk at all.