Part 21

Stella Edison

I woke up around 10 in the morning, and saw Harry wasn't laying with me. He wasn't even there in the bedroom, I couldn't even hear him anywhere around. Is he even home?

I didn't even tell him about the calls I got yesterday night. It was the same number that was calling in the afternoon yesterday. But they said, it was a wrong number, so then why 7 missed calls? I didn't pick them up, and I didn't want to wake up Harry as well. I was too tired to actually fight with that creep on phone, so instead I didn't pick up. I'm going to have to tell him now.

I get out of the warm bed and without even brushing my teeth, I rush down the stairs to check if I'm all alone in the apartment. I carefully examine the entire apartment, my room, living room, hall, everywhere. But he wasn't there. I was really scared as he left without saying anything. The events from yesterday were roaming in my mind throughout.

Suddenly I heard some noise from the kitchen and realised Harry was in there.

"H-harry?" I slightly speak.

"Yes baby? You're up?" He walks out of the kitchen.

I walk towards him and wrap my arms around him. He seemed confused as to why was this the first thing I did. I get on my toes to match his height, still he towers me. He hugs me back tightly and kisses my shoulder. 

"Did you sleep okay?" He says into the hug.

"Yeah..but you scared me, I thought you already left for work."

"Oh, I was just here only."

"Did you take your meds?"

"Yes ma'am I-"

The main door opened, and Niall was there. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a sage green hoodie. We pull away from the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks as soon as Niall enters.

"Hello to you too!" Niall says, ignoring Harry's question.

"Hi Niall." I speak softly.

"So? What were you both doing?"

"Nothing, just woke up." I say.

"Why are you here Niall?" Harry asks again.

"Yeah I actually wanted to talk to you mate." He speaks in a serious tone looking at Harry.

I don't want to be interrupting their personal talks. I shouldn't be.

"Okay then, you guys talk! I'll go take a shower. See you around Niall." I wave at him and climb the stairs.

Harry Styles

She went upstairs and I took out two beer bottles from the refrigerator. I gave one to Niall and we both sat on the couch.

"What is it?" I ask Niall about before.

"Okay so after the incident with Stella, you-"

He starts speaking, but I interrupt.

"How do you know about it?"

"You texted payno about it in the morning no? He told me. But wait, that's not even important that who told who. So as I was saying, after you took Stella from the hotel, two of our guys came to clear the mess in the room so that no-one knows you murdered a guy there-"

"I know that, I asked Liam to send them. But what's the point?"

"The point is that they saw three other men in black jackets which were there after you. And you remember Lou telling us that some men in black jackets keep following him, and we said they must be fans?"