Part 16

I woke up at 7 in the morning, and found all the boys sleeping as no-one was to be seen. The first thing I did after brushing my teeth was checking on Harry. He was still laying quietly like an angel on his bed, on his torso. Thank god he wasn't sleeping on his back again. His eyes were feather shut, his cheeks were laying on his pillow. I know he'll be awake any second, if I make a single movement sound.

I walked back out and went into my own room to take a shower. I wore a white casual spaghetti top with my shorts. I decided to make something for all the boys before they get up. I'm very bad at cooking, I know absolutely nothing other than pancakes, sandwiches and scrambled eggs. Out of these, I chose pancakes.

I went down the stairs in the kitchen. I started mixing the wet batter i.e. milk, eggs and butter, then the dry ingredients like flour, sugar, baking powder, etc. After the batter was ready, I put it in the freezer for about 5-7 minutes. I don't know how long it took me to make simple pancakes, that the boys were awake. Liam and Louis were sitting in the living room, dressed up which means they already took a shower.

"Morning boys." I looked at both of them and they smiled back.

"Hey Stella. What are you doing?" Liam asks.

"Good morning sweetheart." Louis replies to my comment.

"I was up early so I thought I should make something for y'all."

"Oh wow great." Liam replied while examining what I was doing in the kitchen.

"I'm really bad at cooking, I'm just trying to make normal pancakes, so don't get your hopes up high that you'll get your perfect english breakfast."

They both laughed at what I said. They both settled at their places, using their phones and I took the batter out of the freezer and started putting them in the pan.

Niall was probably bathing right now, as Liam said he woke him up because they have somewhere to go. And about Harry, I knew his alarm went off some time back, so he'll be here any minute.

I took the pancakes, and put them in a plate and added a few things to make it look beautiful. I used fresh fruits from Harry's refrigerator like blueberries, cherries etc and honey.

Harry came next to me in kitchen, and leaned down to hug me, which was something that did not happen very often. The boys were busy in their phones.

"Morning babygirl." He whispers in my ear.

"Good morning. I'm making breakfast for y'all." I say in excitement.

He smirks, "Here's to another round of burnt food yay."

I punch him in the stomach and in reflex he smiles and walks away from the kitchen.

"You took your meds right? The morning ones?" I ask him while continuing to do my work but also keeping in mind that I have to remind him about it, like always.

He nods while moving away.

"Good morning Niall." I say, when I see him coming down the stairs, and he smiles back as he says, 'Morning Stella."

Harry and Niall were also down by now. They all came and sat on the dining table. I served pancakes to all of them with orange juice, and stood there for their remarks on my cooking with my hands folded behind my back.

"A cocktail would've been nice." Niall says.

"Hey, it's 9 in the morning." I shrug, thinking who drinks in the morning?

Well, english people do I guess. I'm surprised they don't have beer bottles in their hands right now.

"Guys, be careful with the pancakes. She's not so good at cooking." Harry warns the others with a cheeky smirk on his face while he glares at me.