Part 29

Stella Edison

I was hyperventilating and was unable to start the engine in hurry. My mind couldn't comprehend the fact that the boys might never come back from this place.

Harry pushed me out of this place to keep me safe, but what about him? He's so hurt with bruises all over his face. They continuously punched him in the stomach and then the blonde man shot him in the arm. How is he even bearing the pain and standing on his own two feet?

I am so scared and confused, not knowing what to do to help the boys. Harry said do not inform the police, so what do I do? I can't sit still putting my hand on hand. I have to do something.

I think I need to reach Zayn's place in order for him to help the boys. He is the only one who can do something for the boys. It's the only safe option.

I need to call Harry's management as he said. But should I involve them in this? I hate that I've never went to Zayn's place before.

Before I could call his management, Harry's text popped up.

"10, Upper Clapton, Hackney. Please text me when you get there."

I read it and instantly realised it was an adress. It was Zayn's address.

I texted him back.

"Alright. You've promised me you'll be fine. Please be careful Harry."

I started driving, not knowing exactly the routes. I asked a few people, kept looking at the sign boards and felt victory when I reached Upper Clapton.

I saw the house numbers and my eyes landed on 10. I felt relieved that I reached here safely and now I can ask for help.

I texted Harry that I've reached safely.

I got out of the car in hurry and stormed in the main gate. I pressed the bell numerous times until someone finally opened the door.

"Umm..h-hi. Can I see Zayn it's v-very important I have to see him, I need his help if-"

"Ma'am, who are you? You can't see him just like that."

"Please, please tell h-him it's me and I know he'll let me in. It's very important please?"

"Okay ma'am, you wait here and I'll just go and ask him if he wants to see you."

"T-thankyou so much. Please be quick."

"Yes ma'am."

I kept thinking about the boys in the meantime. Even though Harry was covered with bruises and cuts, he was still alive. But I didn't know anything about the other three and it was killing me.

After two minutes of standing there, worried about the four of them, Zayn appeared himself.

Thank god.

"Zayn oh my god, I-"

"We've been looking for you." He speaks in between in monotone.

"I-I know but, ugh b-but the boys, they're not safe. Harry made m-me come to you and now I want you to help me to get the boys safely back home before-"

"We as in not me, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis." He cuts me again.

"W-what?"

"We've been looking for you, and 'we' as in the gang, love."

"W-what does t-that...mean?"

"This means that when you ran from that place, the gang started looking for you and now look at you. You yourself came to me. Oh, and yeah, I'm a part of Allie's mafia gang."