Part 47

Stella Edison

"I'll definitely think about getting a tattoo, so yeah thanks. Now let's begin okay?" I say while Niall shuffles on the couch to find his lighter, and then eventually lighting the cigarette.

"Bonjour, Je m'appelle Niall." Niall speaks and I immediately repeat after him, "Oh oh, I know this fuck- I know everything! Hello, My name is Niall."

"This was the easiest sentence alright, so just chill out. We're gonna do the tougher ones now." He says while frowning.

"Whatever." I say before eating the cherry from the bowl.

"Okay tell me what's this, 'Harry et moi faisons l'amour douze fois par jour'." He says something, very fluently whereas I just try to figure it out.

"The only thing I understood was that there's Harry's name involved in it..."
I chuckle in between, "And that it's something dozen, like twelve is there
in it...and I don't know the meaning."

"It means, 'Harry and I make love twelve times a day, or basically having sex is what I wanted you to accept."
He says vaguely but I obviously get offended.

"No we don't! Who said that!" I fight with creased brows.

"Tell that to yourself, you menteuse." He giggles, while I widen my eyes because I know he called me a 'liar' in french.
Wonderful. This is going great.

"Next sentence please." I beg, wanting to move forward.

"Niall est l'homme le plus sexy que j'ai jamais vu." He speaks while smirking, and I swear I didn't understand a single word.

"That's too difficult. It needs to be something easier. I'm still learning."
I fight, which makes him chuckle so I speak again, "What does it mean though?"

"It meant 'Niall is the hottest man I've ever seen' but you didn't get it."

"You know what, best friends do share similar traits

"You know what, best friends do share similar traits." I speak after him, chuckling at how cute I find him and Harry compliment themselves.

"Yeah, I know I taught him that." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Stop obsessing over yourself, Niall."
I giggle at his silliness.

"I would, if you would too darling." He smirks, pulling me closer to him while I just nudge my elbow in his stomach.

Niall has been with me since the time Harry left for his office because he thought Niall's presence might cheer me up after yesterday, and I think you can never be sad when you're next to Niall. He can make you smile within a millisecond of being in the same room as you, he has that power to light up the aura around him.