Part 51

Stella Edison

Basically I'm breathing like a fucking dog at the moment and sweating like crazy whereas Harry is doing his own thing, whatever that is while also continuing to say things every now and then to me.

"Five more, c'mon!" He says sternly from my side where he's now crouching to encourage me into continuing to do this.

"I-I can't!" I say with my eyes pinched shut, with whatever amount of oxygen is left in my body.

"Don't stop Stella I'm telling you, just do five more and then we'll do two more sets of this later." He replies.

I continue to do the crunches as everytime I get up he kisses my forehead as a sign of appreciation for not giving up.

I hate this man in ridiculous amounts, he's so mean, rude, nasty, rebuking, stubborn, stern and I don't know what else. He's just so bad.

Something has gotten into Harry and I swear to god, it has changed him into a person who's even more stubborn than the normal him. He scolds me atleast thrice a day, but then is the sweetest person for the rest of the day.

"Can we play 1D songs though?" I ask without looking at him, knowing it's gonna annoy the fuck out of him.

"No." He replies within a second, while his own workout playlist continues to be played as he stands up do go back to do his own thing.

" He replies within a second, while his own workout playlist continues to be played as he stands up do go back to do his own thing

His head is in the clouds for god knows what reason. He has also seemed a little off by the way, and I've asked him about it a few times but the only answer I got was that he's just a little tired and lazy.

He has also developed a weird obsession with making me work out with him, for no fucking reason. It started a two weeks ago, the very next day after he met Allie and he believes that I need to be physically stronger to protect myself if he himself isn't around me.

So that day he got me out of bed and pulled me into his gym. He decided to be my very own personal trainer and said that half of the part is done when you eat healthy and don't do drugs and stuff. Other than working out, self defence techniques have been taught by him since the very next day to me.

I'd be lying if I said that it isn't too much for me, because honestly it fucks me up. I end up like a bloody german shepherd with my tongue hanging out after he's been told to do I don't know how many mile run. It fucking annoys me so much that he thinks I can even match him some day while we work out together, but I also know he's making me do it for myself.

His top priority is my safety, and that's the reason he's been scolding me whenever I want to skip working out or practising self defence with him when he's free. He gets really irritated if I make jokes in between and not concentrate, and everyone can well imagine what he is like when he gets irritated.

I've been through it.

I don't know why it was kinda fun when we started but as the days went, it became a torture like it's too much.