Chapter 1

Redhead

My skin was burning, body aching, i had a busted lip and underneath my eye was pink. It was smoov though, at least i wasnt dead. If they hadnt of stopped when they did i probably wouldve had fractured ribs.I had got jumped in, and for thoose who dont know, getting jumped in is getting jumped by a gang to be in that gang, just like they jump you if you want to get jumped out. But this was different, i couldnt just get jumped out to be out, i know the only way i can get out now is with a bullet to my head. Clothes torn limping, i made my way to my house. I got in and my 20 year old brother Greg was sitting on the couch playing the xbox he took a glance at me.Before you ask my sister name is Seven yes thats her real name and shes 15.

"SEVEN! Redhead got hit by a train!" Greg said . Like the crazy white person i am, i smile. Don't let the skin color fool you, people tell me im black at heart all the time frfr. It's nothing new to my family , Seven and Greg that im all bruised up, i get into a different fight almost everyday, 99.9 percent of them started and won by me, i fight because i know i can win, simple. Sometimes people dont even wanna fight me, they'll look straught up to my 6ft5 height and just shut they mouth and walk away. Its understandable, im hudge.

I walked, well limped up to my room and stripped and ran to the showers. It hurt and felt good at the same time as the water slapped against my skin. I just let all the blood dirt and grime wash down the drain in swirls. I was just thinking about life a little to much in there because my sister Seven started to pound on the door.

"Redhead you've been in there two hours now are you smoov? "Seven asked. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. Then exited the bathroom feeling a little better, clean if anything.

I walked into my room put on some jogging pants and completely passed out on my bed which felt like sleeping in gods lap for some reason at the time.

Something was poking me in my side, I ignored it and then received a slap to the back of my head.

"Redhead, can I go with my friend? "Seven says in a pleading voice

"Where? And whose your friend? "I said my eyes still closed.

"Her name is Mia. "

"Where yawl going? "

"To go see this Movie. "

"Which one? "

"Django"

"That's Rated R how yawl getting in there? "

"We were hoping you'd take us."Seven sighed.

"Why didn't you ask Greg? "

"I did he told me to ask you."

"Seven do you or do you not see me tryna get some damn sleep? "

"Please Pretty Please, I'll let you talk to Mia! She's Mexican half black and has ass for days.! "

"Oh relly chica you gone put me out there like that? "I herd another females voice.

"You said he was cute ...!"Seven protested.

"He is but you ain't have to put me on the line cos you wanna see Bryan.! "Mia whispered /yelled. I smiled.

"Im coming give me a second I said stretching then opened my eyes and seen the most beautiful face of all faces, she was so damn pretty, she really did have ass for days, she was wearing a black wife beater that said 'Dangerously Sexy ' on it in red and she had on some short cackie Hollister shorts that had a red logo sign and some Red chuck Taylors hightops. She had her long jet black silky hair flowing down her back and shoulders that complimented her light skin skin, her hazel brown eyes stare back in mine. I was definitely going to the movies now. I smiled my prize winning smile at her. She blushed, ahhh sweet innocence.

"Gimme like 30 minutes and I'll be ready." I said. Then winked at Mia and she smiled then her and Seven left out the room. I took a 20 minute shower washing what was necessary then put on my Red, black, and white plaid Hollister shirt and my white Levi Cargo shorts and my red white and black Griffins, in my opinion I looked to krispy even though im bruised up I still look good. I went down stairs and herd the music blasting.

The song 'Bandz a make her dance ' was playing and I seen Seven and Mia tryna twerk it was funny af to me cos they looked bout dumb af. I started laughing and they automatically stopped and start looking like deer caught in headlights.

"Terrible Twerkers are yaw ready to go? "I laughed

Seven and Mia grabbed their phones off the table and I grabbed the car keys to the black Hummer me and Greg share and we got outa dare.

Mia sat in the passenger seat and Seven in the back.

"So Mia are you a virgin? A

Mia gigggled blushing."No,why?"

I smiled at her got her right where I want her,but I aint want her,you gotta be the finest to even give it up to me,now gettin the Dome from her was a WHOLE nother story.

"RedHead can you PLEASE go pick up Bryan?"Seven pleaded from the backseat of course I said yes cos thats my baby sister i'd do anything for her, now no, I dont paricularly like Bryan because he deals drugs with his father now his sister, Leah, she's different she 16 I met her before I dropped outa school last year, me and her are fwb's and I even gone lie I got strong feelings for the girl, its ridiculous, its like I want to be with her but im not exactly loyal I want some more time to mess around

Some more before I settle down,she understands though cos its like she knows theese hoes dont matter to me at the end of the day they're not gonnna be around and she will be,she's the one im coming back to, I dont know how it happened but it did and she's my baby bottom line.

We pulled up at Bryan's house and he got in the back seat."Wassup yawl" Bryan said and in case your wondering, yes he's black. Majority of the people me ans my family be around are black, shid skin color aint a thang to us. I hate racist bitches if it was up to me i'd kill all racist people, cos that junk aint funny, im half black my skin just pale but I know whats in my DNA my mama was white daddy black he in jail mama is in a padded room with a straightjacket on it aint nothin thouu.

"RedHead, you coming home tonight or are you going to your apartment?"Seven asked me.

"Im gone chill at my crib why?"

"I was just askin , if you tryna have Bryan comeover guess again lil girl your only 15 & he's 17 slow down sex aint everything" I lectured. And Mia scoffed at the last part.

"Besides Greg gone be there and you know he got eyes in the back of his head and hawk ears." I added. Seven sighed. We pulled up at the movies and all got out . I bought the tickets for the movie cos I had a fake ID of course and we rushed in, Bryan and Seven sat at the very front row and me and mia sat two Rows above them it wasnt too many people there about 20 of them some scattered here and there the lights dimmed and I felt my pants being unzipped and felt hands slip inside my pants I just stared at the movie screen smirking as if nothing was happening she whipped it out and all the sudden I was getting dome in the movie theaters im like woah, but I aint gone lie her Head game was A1 which means baby girl had practice I guess Mia herd the sound of slurpping and she turned around looking confused rhen she caught on, curled her lips up in disgust, turned back around and leaned closer into Bryan. Im tellin you Mia got da best dome a nigga could get. Well in my case a half nigga could get. (sorry if that offends any one im black/indian so no hard feelings?)

"Oh god" I said as my hips bucked ,toes curled and bit on my lip ring. Yeah ole girl had a mouth full of kids in er mouth. Females now days is TRIFE or TRILL I perfer TRIFE cause I know I got one of the Trillest. Thats Leah of course.

After I dropped Bryan off home and was letting Seven and mia out the car Mia turned back and looked at me. " you gotta number?"Mia asked.

"Sorry doll, my numver is only for my classy h*es." I said then pulled off.

I got into my apartment and showered, brush my teeth and went and sat in my livingRoom and turned on the tv I started to roll up a blunt when there was a knock at my door. I opened it with out bothering to ask who is it, itwas Leah, the only girl I allow in this Apartment well the only girl I like spending the night. She was holding two bookbags with tears strolling sown her lightskinned face. "i didnt know where else to go" she sniffled.

Blamm..! Thur it is comment fa me baby.!