Chapter 10 Bros No Matter What

Honey's Pov

__________________________________________________________________________

I never seen West SO broken. i didnt know what to say. It had been 2 weeks, and Redhead, has not returned. I put the twins down for bed then went into me and Wests room.

He was sitting in the bed his head in his hands. I sat on the bed next to him.

"You know i still remember how i met Redhead. I was bummed out, short,linky and awkward, two guys were picking on me, he kicked both there of there asses, next day, a gang of them jumped us, he called his clique and they was up at the school by the end of the day, everybody got ta bucking, i was in it to. We got kicked outa school, i was a freshman, he was a sophmore and he offered me a ride home, i told him i aint have a home, at the time i was staying at an abandon house. He took me in and he showed me the game, got me banned up, i took a bullet fa that nigga and we was bros no matter what since the day i met him. We ARE bros no mater what. " West said sadly

I love west but he needs to come to the reality of it.

"Baby it's been 2 weeks.... He's not coming back." I say quietly. West head whipped around so fast im suprised he didnt get whiplash.

"Dont say that! he promised! He WILL be back he's coming back!" He yelled. A tear rolled down his cheek.

"He has to come back, he promised. Thats like my brother man."

My heartbroke and shattered, west has been soo depressed an it kills me seeing my baby so upset. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. We laid down and i rubbed his back til he fell asleep, his breathing thick down my neck, his body weight was crushing me but i liked it, it was sexy. I fell asleep slowly wondering what i would do without West. I love hin so much.

____

"WAKE YAWL ASSES UP!" My heart beat was going crazy and West hopped out of bed grabbing his gun off the dresser but he dropped it once we seen who it was. West ran and hugged Redhead, who was holding his daughter West was carefull not to crush her in the process.

"What took you so long?"

"i took some detours, tied some loose ends." Brandon shrugged and handed me London signaling West to follow him.

Redheads pov

____________________

"Young Blood, take this ." I said throwing five big duffle bags at West's feet. He opened up all the bags and his eyes damn near popped outa his head.

"Theres like 100 thousand in each bag bruh. Why you giving me this?"

"Its just a lil something to say thank you and look out fa you lil bro, its to last you and ya fam fa a minute, Finish school man, graduate, you smart is hell B. Do something with ya life that i cant."

"Why you talking like you aint gone see me again?" West laughed and i smiled sadly.

"Im staying here in Detroit when yawl leave."

"Bro, i can stay here i aint gotta go back to ATL."

"Naah, go, ya moms gone need you, get her some help. Don't worry about me, imma keep in touch, im not tryna drag you down lil bruh, this yo way outa the game, take it while you have it, im not giving it up just yet." I say.

"Bruh you know im down for whatever with you we been niggas fa way too long besides you got a kid too, why wont you get out?"

"The streets are all i know right now, you go and do you little bro, imma handle me, but if anything was to ever happen to me, you know i'd leave Londie in yo hands."

"Ight bruh straight then, lets make the most of our days we got togetha right now."

"I hate to Brake up this Bromance but Brandon, i wanna stay here with you. "Seven interupts.

"Why?"

"I just need a fresh start Puh-lease! Plus Greg says he's moving with Liam and Crystal to Ohio."

"Oh so him and Crystal huh?"

"Yeah, they're so cute! But so can i stay with you i can babysit Londie for you, please please please?"

"Yeah man fck it. But only cuz Greg is boring and i know how how he can be." I give in and she squiels hugging me. I shake my head.

So it was Set, Greg, Crystal , Liam and their unborn (Yes Crystal is pregnant.) Are moving to Ohio, not that far from the D, West, Honey, Chance the twins ,Pete, And E were going back to ATL, so is Greg,Dash Boom & Sweets, and Diamond, she didnt say where she was going, but it sure wasnt back to ATL. She was the first one to leave actually, and i guess, Sweets was going to stay with Boom, yeah they're young but hell, they know life, and they know how to handle their shxt, they aint my kids. So now it was just Me, Londie, and Seven. It had been a week since everyone left, and i descided to go out and find work, word on the street is that A dude named Red own the streets of detroit. So i set out to find him, and when i did, i walked straight up to some of his workers.

"Man im looking for Work is Red around." I tell the darkskin one and he looks to the lightskin one.

"How you know Red?" Ask the yella one.

"The streets talk."

"Hear that Twane the streets talk." The darkskin one says.

"He prolly a cop Kaine." Twane says.

Next thing i know im being tied up, tape is over my mouth and im being dragged into the trap. Kaine and Twane look down at me.

"What should we do with him?"

"I dunno, i aint tryna kill no cop, we gone wait til Red get here."

"Ight you wanna play the xbox?"

"Hell yeah i call 1st joystick."

"Man! You know i hate being player 2!"

"So, i got dibbs already cuhz."

They conversated then went over to the couch and then started playing the video game, and i sat there for like a good 2 or three hours, starting to driff off to sleep, Seven would be here any minute, she knows where im at, she said if she hadnt heard from me in 2 or 3 hours she was running up in the trap. So here i am five seconds away from drueling until i heard another voice.

"Why yawl got ole dude tied up?" He asked Kaine and Twane.

"He said he was looking for work, but you remember the last white dude that was "Looking for work" ended up being a cop."

"Mane dis nigga got tattos up da ass i doubt he a cop." The man said coming over and taking the tape off of my mouth.

"Whats yo name Dawg?"

"They call me Redhead." I spoke fearless like shidd kill me.

" i heard You looking fa work?"

"Hell yeah."

"What made you choose RCN?"

"I heard they get the real paper plus i hear Red run shxt. Who you?"

"Im Red."

___The End___

Yes there will be a part 2, but to understand it you gotta go read Hood Love, its complete, I will be posting Part 2 later or tomarrow i really duno. Please go read Hood Love first or you will be greatly confused. The part two is going to be called HoodLife:Kids of OG's ! Yasss im bringing West Back, and his kids, And im Bringing Diamond and a new person back! Vote, fan,Comment watcha thought/think overal about this book :) :)

Btw check out my stories Betrayed and Dreams:Powertrip( j.Cole fan fic)

-Khyeaaasha