Chapter 3 Shut it DOWN!

In my opinion this is one of my favorite stories I have up ! Enjoy!!!

RedHed

"Please, Redhead just please dont go over there!"Leah begged.

"Why shouldnt I ?? Leah, he tried to let a man Rªpe You!"

"Regardless he's my father, god has a will, he has a plan for my Father and his wrong doings!"

I looked at Leah as if she was dumb, I dont beliieve in god and she knows that.

"So, it was in Gods willl for you to get rªped?"

"No, thats why I didnt, the Devil threw that obsticale in my way but godd helped me surrpas it!"

"Sure he did."

"Brandon Liam Harris-Brown the 3rd! You will not leave this house and do something stupid!"Leah said to me in a commanding tone.

"Ohhh! She hit you with the Full Name thou! The goverment! And she said you WILL NOT! I see who wears the pants in this house...well apartment !" West said.

"And who's gone make me and I told you about puttin my name out there?" I said ignoring West and getting turned onn at Leahs bossy side.

"Me!"

"Ohh she said Her!"

"And how you gone do that?"

"Imma cut you off!"

"it wasnt like you was givin it up at first"

"BASICLY WHAT HE SAYIN IS YO Pxssy aint Sh!t !"

"Forreal Redhead?"Leah said unbuttoning her shirt a little so I seen hellva clevage. Shhe was giving me this seductive look.

"Don't be lookin at me like that when you know you still sore from round one!"

"Ohh he sayin his Dxck the sh!t!!"

"SHUT UP WEST!" Me and Leah both yelled.

"Besides, I love the way it hurts."Leah says walking in my room, of course I followed her on in there and smashed her one more time.

I bust my fourth nµtt then pulled out her, I stood up and admired her lightskin body her legs were sprawled out and I beat it up so good you'd mistake me for chris Brown....ya know cos he beat tf outa Rihanna and Drake ,Made a song called .'Plea$e dont judge me' then beat tf outa Frank Ocean and still thhe btcs lovee him-point blank I beat that pxssy good! I slid on some boxers and jogging pants and a Black polo Vneck. I looked back over to Leah and she was knocked tf out. I grabbed my 9, my black polo boots and some polo socks and quietly left outa the room.

"You rollin?"

"Yeah"West saiid to me and we got tf on.

About 30 minutes later we pulled up at Leah's people and them crib , me and West hoppd outa the car careless af about the reckless descion we were making and Charged up in there,we went in shooting and left out without a scratch on us then went to Burger King and got ta smashin. I happened to be stuffing half the Chiicken sandwhich im my moouth when up walks Mia and a crew of 5 girls, I done smashed 4of the girls she with and goot the DOME from all of them.

"Hey Redhead, who's your friend?"One of them purred.

"My name is West you must be STDS, if thats not your name you must have them and I dont want you or them"West snapped and I laughed while sipping on my sprite. West turned to the one who was dressed descent, looked around 15 ¹/² ,had glasses on.

"You messed around with Redhead before?" He asked her, she blushed looking away.

"Nawl you blushin you aint had no real dxck up in,you. Yo_ gave him the head thou im guessin....all yawl den fuqkd with Redhead huh?"

5 outa 6 of em testifide to that, n they RATCHET for that frfr.

My phone rang it was Leah.

Leah:baby where you at?

Me: me and West at Burger King abouta be there after West fuqk with 4 btcs at the same time.

Leah:Okay hurry back

Me:Alright baby I love you

Leah: I love you to

-end of conversation-

"You gotta girlfriend?"Mia asked looking disappointed.

"Its not like I wouldve ever went out with you,i knew for 45 mintues and you gace me dome in the movie theaters like you was one of my mains, but dont worry, imma lock yo jaws again cos you got da best Dome around:) " I said to her and she smiled.

"thanks" mia said and I laughed.

After West got his dxck and balls sucked on by two of the girls ,then fxckd one of them while another one played with hiss balls and ate the girl he as fxcking ass it aint nuthin new,females Trife like that,which is why im happy I got a Trill one at home waitin for me, so anyways after that we got tfo.

"Mia got some dog ass DOME ! And ger friend whats her name? Watermelondrea?(lol yes the girl Tre Melvin name.) She her walls tight and get wet af, ya know the girl who had the blonde hair and pretty grey eyes? Yeah her."

"West, I dont take the time to learn these brawds names, and I hope you aint raw,dag."

"Naaaaaawl i aint go in w/o a hat"

"Mhm, I feel like you lying, but you stayin the night at mines."

"yeah, I cant go home tonight."

"Why?"

"My mama.... Her pimp there and sh!t"

"Awll its all bad lil dawg,but you know that guestroom will always belong to ya!"

"Truee!."

"You can move in lil dawg if you want."

"Bro, stop callin me that,we bout the same damn height, and alri drop me off at the crib and imma be there after I grab some shxt I need"West said.

I smoked a couple kushh bluntz, with Leah, laid in the cut for a good hour or two and fell asleep on the couch waitin on lil dawg.

BANG BANG BANG!

"Redhead Open tha door man.!" I herd Wests voice so I hopped up and ran to the door and opened it. In rushed a sweaty, paniced West with 3bookbags.

"Whatsup Bro?"I asked now fully alert.

"The whole hood is HOT lookin fa you man, Sabi got a hit out for anybody who work for Rikk! Three niggas was chasing me but I shook em! They raided my house too bro and got my mama in the hospital and her pimp dead! But they aint find my stash, man im tired n thirsty!"

"Why you aint drop dem bags you got?"i asked going to get him a pepsi then giving it to him, he downed the whole bottle then spoke.

"Cos in 2 of them bags is cash, and in one of them is every type of weed, and pills you can find,bars, viks,mollys,epills all dat sh¡T "

"I thought we killed Sabi(Leahs father) today man!"

"Apparently we didnt dawg."

"Iknow one thing thou.."

"What?"

"We need to get up outa here fast, call Greg and Seven and tell them get to the safe house NOW."

"Im on it Bro"

I walked up in my room and woke Leah up.

"come on baby we gotta go! Yo daddy gotta hit out for me,lets go!" Itold her. She jumped up and immedately grabbed her bookbag and slid on her converses. I grabbed another 9, passed her a semi auto mattic n grabbed myself two ak47s in each hands, then we all evacuated my apartment and as soon as we made it to the loby we herd gunshots!

I hoped u liked! Comment andvote for me baby.

-Do yawl like west?

-Should he have his own story?

-How you like it so far?

-is it only me or do you love Redhead who real name is really Brandon too?

-Comment and vote if you're ready for chapter 4!