Chapter 2 Never Made Love

Pretty please vote and comment.

" I didnt know where else to go" Leah cried and I grabbed her and held her in my arms, I pulled her in my apartment and shut the door behind her.

After she finally calmed down from crying into my neck sitting on my lap while I rubbbed her back I finally spoke.

"Tell me what happened."

"M-my Dad was trying to let one of his friends R*pe me."She cried more

I held her in my arms.

"Shh, its okay, im here,im here we aint gotta talk about it right now. Your safe with me baby, I got you."

And then we were kissing. I never got passed just kissin with Leah, and iwas fine with that, I respect her, shes not a virgin but she hasnt 'did it' since her freshman year. I wont ever pressure her. Just when I was pulling away from the kiss she bit my lip pulling me back in, next thing I know im layin on top of her naked body with just my boxers on.

I kissed slowly down her kneck while my hands freely roamed her body. I traced her V line while suckin on her neck. I start playin with her little cl•T . She was moanin like crazy and I couldnt take it no more ,i spread her legs and lined myself.up with her entrance and pushed foward, she gasped. "OHMYGOD"

yeah I have that effect on women ;). I didnt stop herethou andwe didnt stop til sunrise.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I walked in the kitchen and Leah was standing Buck Naked in only an appron cooking dinner. If this is a dream I swear to god. Leah sat a plate of waffles, egggs, bacon and sausages in front of me with a cup of orange juice and syrup to the side. Leah kissed my cheek.

"Im gonna go shower babe, eat up" She said taking off her appron, before I could even lust at the view my stomach rumbbled, I still ate my bacon and watched as Leahs booty swayed as she walked away . I then scarffed down my food and just as I finishednt there was a knock on my door , it was my dude West . He's 15 almost my height he can pass for older of what he is cos of his height.

", wassup Dawg " West says to me as he came in and jus made himself at home sittin on my couch .

"Wassup aint chu post to be at school' ?"

"Yeahh, you post to be to."

"Nawl I got better things to do, imma grown out here "

"True dat true dat"West said.

"Baby! ?"Leah called from my room.

"yeahhh!!?"

"Can I seen a pair of yo basketball shorts? I need to where loose clothes.!"

"Gone head bae..!"

West was giving me this look. "I knew I smelled sex."West said wiggling his eyebrows I just laughed.

"Chill dawg."

"Nawl thats Leah back there?"

"What other girl I let spend the night?"I asked yawning.

"Damn yawl must of had all night sex. Yo ass tired and shit imma jus glad babygirl finallygave it up."

"Me too. Thats my heart. Making me all soft and shit."

"Lastnite you were pretty hard ....wasnt soft then."Leah said sliding in my lap.

"So what we doin today ?"

"Going to got check them btc ass male figures in Leahs life with my 9"I said.

Short ik ik next chapter it will be longer .