Chapter 4

Hellooooooooo...... Guess who's updating? Not me is it? Yeah, it is. You gotta love me right?? If you seen my status update, you'd see that im tryna have fun this weekend ;) ;). Lol please comment n vote or.... I wont update! I hate to be evil but my stories arent getting attention they deserve!

Redhead pov

"Brandon......." Leah whispered to me clinging on to my arm.

"What?"

"There isnt any other ways out."Leah whispered to me yet again.

"Dayum Dayum Damn! We finna die!" West groaned. "i got too much to live for, I havent even lived yet, i havent smashed Oparah, I havent kidnapped Beyonce, I havent outed Wendy Williams having proof that she's really a man, I mean sure shes married with a son but she probably adopted and niggas do crazy shxt fa money!" West babbled.

"i havent figured out how old spongebob really is I mean wtf, I havent figured out how tf mr.krabs had a Whale for a daughter and he's a damn lobster, I havent figured out if he bangs sandy yet, I havent denied a potential future babymamas baby, I still havent figured out why the fxck would anyone rxpe precious IM TO YOUNG, I WANNA LIVE!" West hypervenalated so I did what any friend would do, I slap the crust off his lips. (lol)

"Nigga stfu, and grow a pair! Na come on we then been through worse, leggo."

"Aye Niq, they over here!" A voice yelled as a young boy came into view of the stair case so we took off running with them niggas chasing us n shooting at us. I grabbed leah n through her over my shoulder and me and west ran to the top of the building and not to far from the edge and threw Leah over, just to my expectations she landed on the building right next to this one and me and West took cover behind some boxes n big barrels that were up here and did what we did best, kill.

After killing the 9 people who were after us I ran all the way back then foward and jumped straight off the 8 story building. I tucked and rolled as I landed on the same building I threw Leah on almost as soon as I landed I was being hit, Leah was beating tf outa me. "You IDIOT! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE WHEN YOU JUST THREW ME OFF WITHOUT A WARNING!!! You hudge ass! What if I woulda died?! Brandon I freakin hate you I swear to GAWD!"

I grabbed her wrist and I pulled her to my chest and kissed her tryna calm her nerves it to a lil fight but eventually she gave up and kissed me back. "im sorry Leah, I love you."

"i love you too babe."

" um Is my arm suppose to be hanging outa socket like this?" West said gaining our attention and we noticed him leaning forward and his bone sticking out poking at his skin and his arm justa hangin..

"most definately not." Leah said

"Ahhhhh Fµck it just pop it back in place."West said as I touched the outa place bone.

"West its gonna hurt, but imma do it quick."

"Alrite mane! just do the sh¡T !!"

In a split second I snapped West's arm back in place he let out a stomach curling scream ,it hurted, I know, but at least its back in place. After West cried a lil and then tried to play it off as if there was dust in his eye, we got from off that building by climbing off the fire excape stairs and hot wired a car due to thefact that mines bllew to shreds soon as I made it to the parking lot, after I hot wired the car I called up Greg.

Me:Hello?

Greg: Brandon WTF IS GOING ON? Some rick-ross look alikes just burst down our door

Me: are you headed to the safehouse or what?

Greg: yeah, why are we being hunted down this time?

Me: Sabi put a hit on anyone who works for Rikk

is everyone okay?

Greg: we good, should I go pick up Leo?

Me: if you want your son to live I strongly advise that you do imma call up Reggie and Dasher thouu meet us up at the spot and make sure you aint being trailed

Greg: no doubt.

Me:yup.

-i hung up-

" I thought I told you not to go over there Brandon, see now you got us in this situation!" Leah btched.

"Yo, just stfu right now im not in the mood to argue with you right now."

"Eww I sware I hate yo stupid as§ Brandon!"

" I hate you too then, tf !"

So now here we are at the safee house, everyody done made it and im just chillen on the couch with Greg's 4month old son in my lap watching

The Mob Dr. bored to death, I havent even talked to Leah since I told her I hate her too in thw car and vise versa. So Leah walks pass the TV with her lil boyshorts on that hugged her round ass and her tube top showing off her perfect flat stomach and curvy hips with her diamond belly ring, I licked my lips as she sat next to me.

"baby..." I said to her just to annoy her, she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Brandon"

I smiled my goofy smile and gave Seven the baby and she got up and dismissed herself leaving me and Leah to myself.

"i really dont hate you, you know that right?"

"Yeah I know" She said as I pulled her onto my lap. My hands rested on her love handles.

"You mad at Me lele?" I asked barring my face in her kneck and leaving kisses her and there while my hands rubbed hersoft thigh.

"Yes."

" im sorry Kaleah." I said as my fingers slipped inside her panties and start plsyin with her wet pxssy.

"Its okay........."

" I promise we gone finish this later after I go talk business with the boys alri?"

"Okay"

" go wait in bed for me, get naked cus you know what time it is." I said then bit her neck andpushed her off of me. She walked out the room and I went into the kitchen where all the other men were.

"We cant stay in this safe house forever and running makes things worse"Reggie said.

" I agree." Dasher said.

" so we fight?" West asks.

"Yeah cos Rikk aint finna protect us." Greg said.

" so we make our own gang,take out Sabi, then come for Rikks head." I say

"Im down" dasher said.

"Sounds likea plan" Reggie said.

" Get all the people yawl care about here befor the wine up dead." Greg said

"imma go get my Grandma!" Dasher said.

"that bxtch is 128 , we need to celebrate when that old saggy ass tiddy bxtch dies!" Weat said to Dash, his older cousin who is 17.

" yo chill" Dash says to West.

" Alright you ho€s im bouts to call it a night, my baby upstairs waitin to throw it at me" I said getting up from my chair.

" beat that monkey!!" West said and everybody laughed as I left the kitchen. I walked into my room ready to lay in the cut all night and thats exactly what I did.

#Blam theres my update, sorry for any errors im phone typing!